Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most disgraceful boxer in 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather for spending the whole year fighting a guy that Devon Alexander shutout, also for demanding pillow gloves against Maidana after his lil bro Broner and Alexander fought him with punchers gloves.

Comment

Quillin and Stevenson. They should share the award

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
        I hope a mentally ill Salka fan kills Garcia.
        Your constant references to fighters being murdered suggests that YOU are a mentally ill fan.

Comment

This is easy,one of Adonis,Quillin or Garcia.unsurprisingly they all have the same boxing 'advisor'.

Hell,I actually forgot Floyd there too......

Comment

Miguel Vazquez vs Mickey Bey should be voted the most boring fight of the year for 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              We've talked about fighter of the year, but who was the worst disgrace of 2014?
              Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              Danny Garcia
              Danny robbed Herrera???? No, the judges robbed him. Be mad at whoever paid them off. And the Salka assault was pitiful but it's not as bad what Stevenson has done. Can u all imagine if Danny did what Adonis did when the whole world thought he was scared of Matthysse????

Comment

You forgot to add Pacquiao for fighting a light welter who has never fought at welterweight at a catchweight on pay per view

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Danny robbed Herrera???? No, the judges robbed him. Be mad at whoever paid them off. And the Salka assault was pitiful but it's not as bad what Stevenson has done. Can u all imagine if Danny did what Adonis did when the whole world thought he was scared of Matthysse????
                  He was getting killed as much as Quackenson is right now just off the chance he was going to duck Matthysse. When he or his father, I can't remember which, mentioned a Judah rematch, this site went hard on Garcia.

Comment

pacquiao for ducking the floyd fight for the fourth time due to the ****ing date and for fighting an espn bum on ppv in china.......what a b1tch.

Comment

wait how can u blame a fighter for getting a bad decision how does that make them disgraceful? some these options are kinda iffy but i think we all know adonis will win

Comment

Working...
                      X