Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop this Rigondeaux hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the last few rounds..Rigo faced adversity and showed his true grit...loved it

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      Idk wouldnt mind him to come down in weight to kick rigos arse
      I'm sure Rigo would be more then willing to tap that ass at 122lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
        That old little midget got a glassjaw. Amagasa knocked him down twice. I've been saying it over and over, now you got the proofs.

He is not as good as people think.
        Honestly even though he was on shakey legs I was unsure on whether it should of been ruled a knockdown the second time round. Anyone with that sort of height advantage is going to be awkward for him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          has rigo been knocked down before?
          lol dude, you have Rigo on your avi and you have to ask this?

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            After rigotards started saying hit and not get you cant hit what you dont see
            but hes been knocked down before brother, i think pretty much 100% of boxers get hit especially when fighting other professional fighters, but getting hit with the same puch over and over again is when it becomes a problem, thats what seperate good boxers from great, being able to adjust and not get hit with the same damn punches the whole fight...

rigo has great defense but he gets caught at times from being off balanced... either way it goes hes a great boxer and i hope he gets some big fights soon

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              has rigo been knocked down before?
              Twice against Japanese journeyman.
              Once against overrated Philipino Goofy.
              Once against that Cordoba guy.

Knocked down 4 times in 15 fights against subpar opposition? Doesn't look too good, you gotta admit that.

Comment

• Let's face it - Rigo got too hyped over beating the shot Donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  I'm sure Rigo would be more then willing to tap that ass at 122lbs.
                  What's wrong? If Rigo is so good, why can't he move up? Double standard as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    lol dude, you have Rigo on your avi and you have to ask this?
                    the point is, this wasnt the first time, hes been down before so why is it such a big deal?, lol because the dude was chinese??????? why are boxing fans waiting for any and every reason to write off boxers who lose or get knocked down, dazed, and or hit hard vs other professionals who make their living and train daily to fight??????? this is my point

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Let's face it - Rigo got too hyped over beating the shot Donaire.
                      What's kovalevs best win? A 50 year old man

Comment

Working...
                      X