• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
    They look around the same size.

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Yes height equals weight.

Comment

Tyson was obviously much bigger in his prime than he is now. Now he is 48 years old and has done lots of drugs and alcohol and became a vegan which probably made him lose muscle. Golovkin is in his prime and trains often. Prime Tyson was built like a beast. Let's see how Golovkin looks when he's close to 50.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
        Tyson was obviously much bigger in his prime than he is now. Now he is 48 years old and has done lots of drugs and alcohol and became a vegan which probably made him lose muscle. Golovkin is in his prime and trains often. Prime Tyson was built like a beast. Let's see how Golovkin looks when he's close to 50.
        LOL, yeah, I know it's just the angle or something but it does provide some ammo for that not moving up to 168 argument....in the event someone wanted to take it there.

I saw a documentary on Tyson a few years back and he was in the gym benching something like 350 or more. He was so jacked up it was ridiculous, the guy looked like a WWE wrestler or something.

Comment

Do you think GGG beats this Tyson of today 48 years old ?

Comment

I swear boxing fans always have to find something to b!tch about. This guy is in the middle of cleaning out his division to become undisputed champ but still gets criticized for not moving up to fight a guy that can't even fight right now due to legal issues. Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              LOL, yeah, I know it's just the angle or something but it does provide some ammo for that not moving up to 168 argument....in the event someone wanted to take it there.

I saw a documentary on Tyson a few years back and he was in the gym benching something like 350 or more. He was so jacked up it was ridiculous, the guy looked like a WWE wrestler or something.
              350? Tszyu and Mosley benched similar numbers. Had to be more than that.

Anyway, Bradley needs to move up to 168. He has a bigger head than GGG, and just imagining it clashing with Ward's head is a P4P wet dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Do you think GGG beats this Tyson of today 48 years old ?
                Realistically, yes, since Tyson doesn't train anymore and has been grossly out of shape for a long time but obviously prime Tyson would take Golovkin's head off with ease in the first round. Let legends be legends. People reach their peak at different times too. Golovkin is 32 and in his prime while by 32 Tyson was a shell of himself. Prime Tyson was a special fighter and was respected wherever he went. Just watch some old interviews of him on Youtube and realize just how big he was in and out the ring. The guy was more than a fighter to many people. He was a worldwide cultural icon that still gets respect wherever he goes because people remember him how great he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post

Anyway, Bradley needs to move up to 168. He has a bigger head than GGG, and just imagining it clashing with Ward's head is a P4P wet dream.

They were doing it for 1 rep.. tyson was repping it. Big difference

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post

that is a lie if ive ever seen one, neither can bench that high at all, id be amazed if they benched 250 let alone 350, its just not possible

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1836 View Post
                      that is a lie if ive ever seen one, neither can bench that high at all, id be amazed if they benched 250 let alone 350, its just not possible
                      lol what planet do you live on I've seen a little asian kid bench 225 at 15 years old. Shane and Kostya were both notoriously strong and I'm shocked you find it hard to believe they could bench 350. I guess you probably wouldn't believe that Rahman was supposedly benching 500 pounds but these guys are pro athletes (lots of em juicing), and this is what they do for a living (train). I have no doubt Mosley was benching 350 that guy is strong as shiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X