Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Pacquiao fought Hatton bare fisted would he have killed Ricky with that knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had Pacquiao fought Hatton bare fisted would he have killed Ricky with that knockout

If it ain't kill him it definitely leaves him brain dead!

That's not something I'd ever think about, just saying.

Comment

You do know that being bare fisted doesn't increase the force of a punch don't you?
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-26-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

come on man.... wtf is this thread

Comment

Better Question, Had MARQUEZ been bare fisted, that KO would have killed him

Comment

You don't respect boxers much do you?

Comment

Fl*mos will deny it, but as well as the Cotto and Margarito fights I believe that fight made Floyd shart himself.

Comment

He probably would've broken a knuckle or two.

Comment

If he hit him bare knuckle he would cause a knockout but also superficial damage like breaking his fingers or smashing Rickys teeth in or nose or giving him a skull fracture that was the most loaded up power punch of Pacs career.

The punch Marquez hit Pac with was nothing, its just that Pac has a glass chin, but Marquez barely even had any extension on it as Pac fell on his fist and it dropped him cold, if Marquez wound up an loaded up on that shot Pac would probably be seriously injured scary, nobody should even wish that on any fighter.

This why I never liked MMA they hit guys when they are out cold and on the ground some even soccer kick guys no honor just animalistic.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    If he hit him bare knuckle he would cause a knockout but also superficial damage like breaking his fingers or smashing Rickys teeth in or nose or giving him a skull fracture that was the most loaded up power punch of Pacs career.

The punch Marquez hit Pac with was nothing, its just that Pac has a glass chin, but Marquez barely even had any extension on it as Pac fell on his fist and it dropped him cold, if Marquez wound up an loaded up on that shot Pac would probably be seriously injured scary, nobody should even wish that on any fighter.

This why I never liked MMA they hit guys when they are out cold and on the ground some even soccer kick guys no honor just animalistic.
                    I've seen many videos of people getting knocked out with that type of punch, it's a snappy quick punch you don't see and those are the ones that tend to put your lights out.

Comment

Working...
                    X