No announcement yet.

Video: S. Carman Explains How Haymon Built Mayweather's Young Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So we should be mad at Mayweather because he's not a black revolutionary? lol. This guy is a joke.

Stop caring about how a grown man lives his life. He didn't ask to be your kids' role model. Be your own kids' role model. We don't go to Floyd to hear his opinion when some real stuff in our society goes down. We just like to see him fight.

Is this dude hating on Mike Tyson, too, or is he ok because he had a few tattoos of black panthers? What about the Roy Jones era? This guy is just a hater period.
    Is the video worth watching or can you sum it up in a few words?

Comment

That, was pure, unadulterated ether.

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
        Is the video worth watching or can you sum it up in a few words?
        He's basically saying that he hates Floyd Mayweather and Al Haymond because they somehow sold out black people. According to him, they knew that young black people needed someone to idolize so Mayweather was marketed toward young blacks, but Mayweather is a cherry picker who doesn't care about uplifting black people. It's entertaining enough because it's so ludicrous.

But videos like these are always special gems because so many Floyd haters think that anytime a black person says something negative about FLoyd, it will hold extra weight. They eat this stuff up. In my opinion, the video is rather silly and the conspiracy theories presented in it don't even hold up.

Comment

He's basically saying that he hates Floyd Mayweather and Al Haymond because they somehow sold out black people. According to him, they knew that young black people needed someone to idolize so Mayweather was marketed toward young blacks, but Mayweather is a cherry picker who doesn't care about uplifting black people. It's entertaining enough because it's so ludicrous.

But videos like these are always special gems because so many Floyd haters think that anytime a black person says something negative about FLoyd, it will hold extra weight. They eat this stuff up. In my opinion, the video is rather silly and the conspiracy theories presented in it don't even hold up.
          All I heard were truths, you must really really love Floyd to ignore all that ether he was spitting.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            All I heard were truths, you must really really love Floyd to ignore all that ether he was spitting.
            Funny how you hear truths in a video that is based on nothing but opinion.

You do know the difference, right? If not, you should go back to school.

Comment

Go back to worshipping your idol Floyd "what has Africa done for me" Mayweather. Funny how Khan has done more for Floyd's kind more than Floyd has his own. You have to have the same ghetto crap mindset as Floyd to support him the way people like you do. I'm surprised you're able to operate a keyboard and read to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Rap is garbage, seriously its like these new young rappers have no energy to use their brain, lyrics and vocab dont matter anymore its lazy rap crap.

Look at these songs these are considered good. smh all they do is repeat lyrics multiple times.

This is a disgrace to the Human Race***65279;

dat first youtube comment.

Comment

Im sorry i m not going to watch a 16 minute video of some random Nazzim Richardson looking dude talking about Floyd....Thus man made a video about Floyd on Xmas??? soon as i heard that i cut it off

Comment

Muhammad Ali doing what he did is an opinion now?

You're exactly the kind of dumbazz dude was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                      Muhammad Ali doing what he did is an opinion now?

You're exactly the kind of dumbazz dude was talking about.
                      You're too slow to follow this conversation obviously. Fall back.

Comment

Working...
                      X