Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is manny pac one of the most beloved figthers of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no. he's riding off the mayweather haters

Comment

So beloved he can't even break 500k PPV buys lmao..

Comment

No doubt Manny is one of the most beloved. Who is fighting right now that can compete with the amount of love Manny gets? A true humble warrior that will be talked about positively forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Khabash View Post
          Lol...whats floyd's #s looking like these days...the alvarez #s are in the what have you done for me lately category at this stage...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Khabash View Post
            Pacquiao Bradley 2 sold more than Mayweather Maidana 1 even with the most "expensive undercard in history"

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
              Mexicans loves PAC.. it was only floydfans hate him for jelousy reasons...
              the mexican here in the states the majority dont love pac

everytime i watch a pac fight their is a fight party maybe 1 or 2 guys rooting for him amongst us

same amount when we watch floyd fights 1 or 2 guys rooting for floyd

generally between pac and floyd; mexican fans respect pac fighting style but they dont respect floyd style in the ring and out of the ring

i hate the both floyd and pac equally

but i would say this if pac and floyd fought
              easily the majority of mexican fans will be rooting for pac

so in the pac vs floyd saga

pacs got the mexican vote

but thats not the same as saying mexicans love pac because they dont

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

everytime i watch a pac fight their is a fight party maybe 1 or 2 guys rooting for him amongst us

generally between pac and floyd; mexican fans respect pac fighting style but they dont respect floyd style in the ring and out of the ring

ROFL speak for yourself, I know plenty of Mexicans who love Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Have you ever commented in a thread that didn't involve Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather? Just once? You're really a worthless poster and waste of space and air. The only reason you unfortunately exist on this forum is directly related to these two men.

If you fell off a cliff tomorrow the quality of life in this forum would rise a full peg. Maybe even two.

I bet when you go to your job at Jack in the Box, you sit there taking drive-thru orders just daydreaming about Manny & Floyd threads. And you probably scurry over to your track phone in a sweat on every break in a panic looking for the newest Floyd or Manny thread. That's how I picture you, you f**king inept turd of epic and biblical proportions.

Of course I do. See below. Had I said yes he is, you wouldn't have responded at all. Why are you so upset that not everyone thinks Manny is beloved?

I have never even quoted you or responded to any of your posts other than this. Now you got what you wanted for Christmas, Big Dunn quoted you and responded to you.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=662578

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=662527

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=662526

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=662496
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-24-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

Lol I know a lot of Mexicans hate on Floyd because he whoops on their fighters every May on they holidays hoping he loses, they buy his fights hoping he loses lmfaooo little do they know they're just making him richer.

Comment

as a rican, i love me some pac even doe he gave the BIDNESS to my boy.

nothing but respect to the guy, he's demonstrated time and again what he's all about.

Comment

Working...
                      X