Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I believe Al Haymon has major plans for Danny Garcia and may be moulding him.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny lacks that "it" factor that the de la hoya's, mayweathers and pacquiao's of the world have. He doesn't have the personality that will sell across all markets. Even Broner has that charisma. Danny's too laid back. He can become a solid PPV attraction but the PPV star to carry the sport is reaching a bit. Bradley became a PPV star so Danny can too but I'm just saying he won't ever be the main guy in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      That's Matthyse, though.
      Matthyse is barely faster than Garcia with about half the boxing iq of a ham sandwich.
      How fast Matthysse is has no bearing on whether or not Garcia can move.

Comment

I don't think Garcia beat Lucas by much and he might have lost if he had not closed Lucas' eye. I know he closed the eye with legal punches but still it was fortunate for Garcia that he did. Since he beat Lucas he has become a shot picker or cherry picker as they call them on boxing scene. Garcia is long past due to start fighting good fighters again. If Haymon is advising him to avoid dangerous fights I wish he would stop doing that. Garcia is looking like a chicken champ these days.

Comment

He lost to herrera

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            Are you a boxing fan? How do you not see a problem? Whats the point of watching if you already know who's going to win 99% of the time? What's the point of watching if the best fighters aren't going to fight each other? Might as well just do this in all sports! Make the San Antonio Spurs face the Milwaukee Bucks 82 games a season and while we are at it, make the Patriots play the Tampa Bay Bucs 16 games a season! I mean who cares? As long as they all get paid good...
            He's a troll. Don't bother arguing with him.

Comment

who cares he a coward just like floyd and haymon is their daddy who will prtoect them no matter what from danger and its no coincidence they have practically the same fan base, they are cut from the "ima bitch but want to look cool" cloth

Comment

That's assuming Al Haymon actually exists which at this point is a rumor only, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  who cares he a coward just like floyd and haymon is their daddy who will prtoect them no matter what from danger and its no coincidence they have practically the same fan base, they are cut from the "ima bitch but want to look cool" cloth
                  That woman in your avatar got a funny looking mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    Danny lacks that "it" factor that the de la hoya's, mayweathers and pacquiao's of the world have. He doesn't have the personality that will sell across all markets. Even Broner has that charisma. Danny's too laid back. He can become a solid PPV attraction but the PPV star to carry the sport is reaching a bit. Bradley became a PPV star so Danny can too but I'm just saying he won't ever be the main guy in the sport
                    Lol lol son said "Bradley became a PPV star"...fck outta here with that bullsht son. Bradley ain't no god damn star, ain't nobody tryna watch that big ass headed midget fight, bradley is not a boxer and he doesnt KO people, he is just plain boring to watch.

Now about Danny, he hasnt headlined any PPVs events yet but his fanbase is steady growing. He is doing a great job at marketing his DSG brand. I know his last two fights have been straigt garbage, no doubt i was extremely dissapointed in the way 2014 turned out for Swift but that doesn't mean Danny hasnt been in there with elite fighters before. Lets not forget people where counting him out against both Khan & Matthysse and he delivered big time. He also has good solid Ws against the likes of Holt, Campbell, Morales & Judah. Danny still young, expect more big fights for him in the future. Swift is taking 2015 by storm!

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                      Lol lol son said "Bradley became a PPV star"...fck outta here with that bullsht son. Bradley ain't no god damn star, ain't nobody tryna watch that big ass headed midget fight, bradley is not a boxer and he doesnt KO people, he is just plain boring to watch.

Now about Danny, he hasnt headlined any PPVs events yet but his fanbase is steady growing. He is doing a great job at marketing his DSG brand. I know his last two fights have been straigt garbage, no doubt i was extremely dissapointed in the way 2014 turned out for Swift but that doesn't mean Danny hasnt been in there with elite fighters before. Lets not forget people where counting him out against both Khan & Matthysse and he delivered big time. He also has good solid Ws against the likes of Holt, Campbell, Morales & Judah. Danny still young, expect more big fights for him in the future. Swift is taking 2015 by storm!
                      Exactly these HBO fanboys are always trying to hype up these overrated Pac opponents and Top Rank stable mates. Broner vs Garcia somewhere down the line would be huge, there's a lot of great talent under Haymon but I think it's Danny who will be ''the man'' since Broner lost his 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X