Stevenson vs Sukhotsky draws 242k viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Reminds me when Espinoza wanted to really invest in LHW
    It was kind of odd when they let B-Hop walk, B-Hop is obviously going to do his thing and they probably offended him with a lowball offer hinking he won't fight Kovalev.

That should have been taken care of from day one when Stevenson signed, that is really one of his worst mistakes. That is the kind of thing you could get fired for just that, it shows bad planning all the way around and if you are running things you can't be having faulty plans like that.

Pretty much all the good that happened at Showtime was because of Schaeffer, I am pretty sure all of those were his plans and ideas. Maybe they should pay Oscar so they can have him~

Comment

inb4 Inkanyamba or whatever the fuk his alt is these days

Comment

Is this for real? This is a whole other level of absurdity if it's true. How does Espinoza still have a job?

Comment

Danny Garcia vs Rob Salsa did more.

Comment

So Stevenson earned about 6 bucks a viewer then.

NSB accountants rejoice.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              So Stevenson earned about 6 bucks a viewer then.

NSB accountants rejoice.
              Those are always fun stats when a dude is ****ing up and you prorate their salary by what they are doing. $6 a viewer doesn't sound that bad although I am sure it is ****ed in that metric.

Comment

Fact of the matter is Stevenson sold that fight and got 8 figures.

This just shows how much Duva is robbing Kovalov, he hasn't been getting the right amount of money.

Don't know how he only got 7 figures for Hopkins fight.

Comment

Lmfao.............

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Those are always fun stats when a dude is ****ing up and you prorate their salary by what they are doing. $6 a viewer doesn't sound that bad although I am sure it is ****ed in that metric.
                    What's the average A-Side purse on HBO? Anywhere from 750K to 1.25M maybe? Average ratings are about a million. That's about $1 a viewer.

Even if these numbers are a bit off, Showtime just paid about five to six times the going rate per viewer for the Stevenson fight. Insane.

Comment

Stevenson a draw doe

Comment

Working...
                      X