Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Vargas stand a chance against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Do any of you think that if Vargas were to make it 12 with Pac that he would have lost by 14 points?
    pacquiao gets robbed. bob likes that rematch money.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Yea sly and mega

And arum is saying broner isn't worthy of PAC fight because he doesn't have good enough wins yet Vargas just beat a guy broner stopped early
      http://youtu.be/v3WvNjX_xrY

Smh

Arum disgusts me
      If Broner were with Top Rank he'd be the frontrunner for a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Very good fight. Vargas won't be able to keep up but I guarantee one thing, he will come to fight... as lost as he might look though, he will throw puncheeeees.

Comment

This matchup is ****. I will be majorly disappointed if this fight gets made.

Comment

hell no! please dont make this fight

Comment

Who has Manny pacquiao ever fought who hasn't at least headlined or co headlined an HBO card? Chris algieri was the worst opponent in the past 12 years that he's faced and he was ranked #3 light welterweight, co headlined an HBO card, and beat the a side of the card the ferocious ruslan provodnikov. Jessie Vargas has never headlined or co headlined an HBO card, has no fan hype around him, he was the opening fight on the algieri ppv lol there's no chance Manny is fighting him in may. He needs to at least beat one big named opponent while headlining a HBO card. Most likely it will be Terance Crawford

Comment

No and if this fight happens then ...............smh!!! boxing is a sad sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadena View Post
                  If the Pac-May negotiations fall apart again we all know Vargas is fighting Pac next. Does he even stand a chance?
                  If he did, he wouldn't be getting the fight.

Comment

None. I guarantee you Pac gets a stoppage win, probably a brutal KO.

Comment

A snowballs chance in hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X