Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Pacquiao Rican Day Parade in NYC as possible alternative date for mega fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find this offense and race baiting and I hope to see you banned soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Makes more sense than a African American fighting on those dates wearing a sumbero. He should be able to fight on those dates if he wanted to and I'm not even a canelo fan. He'll get his ass destroyed by GGG. The difference between you and me is I'm not blinded by fan boy goggles. Like I said, Floyd is entitled to everything according to you and that is being a fan boy at it's best.
      You're blinded by hate goggles. It's professional courtesy to not try and take a date that someone already announced as their next fight. Someone that is a much better fighter and has done much more in the sport. Also dominated and outclassed you in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        i find this offense and race baiting and I hope to see you banned soon.
        I find your name offensive as it promotes "day light" which is opposite of night time, which suggest darkness and possibly dark skin pigmentation.

I also think you use of such a fine artist as Selena Gomez depicted as a ghetto trash talking Latina the epitome of negative Latina stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          You're blinded by hate goggles. It's professional courtesy to not try and take a date that someone already announced as their next fight. Someone that is a much better fighter and has done much more in the sport. Also dominated and outclassed you in a fight.
          There is no hate. I'm only critical of his cherry picking and rightfully so. I'm not a delusional moron who claimed Maidana beat Floyd twice like some people on here did and i actually picked Floyd to beat canelo before I even had this account. Floyd claims he cares about the fans yet he never makes things happen to make the fight we want, just obstacles to prevent it. I can root for anyone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Because On July 4th, we don't watch boxing. We watch fireworks.
            UFC kills it every yr with a show on the weekend. **** fire works!

Comment

Working...
            X