No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't the A side. He is e negative profit side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd ain't the A side. He is e negative profit side

CBS lost millions of money from Floyd fights. He's a LIABILITY.

In 2014 CBS/Showtime did two Mayweather Pay-Per-View fights, which sources say did less than 900,000 buys each. With the break-even being about 1.2 million buys per fight, figure CBS lost a total of $10 million to $12 million on both rumbles.

He is now in the negative side lol

It's bad enough to break even in business, but to lose millions. That must hurt bad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.2051972
    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-21-2014, 08:18 PM.

Five star thread...

Thanks for the thread on this topic,,, I was wondering when someone would want to discuss floyd/manny

Comment

HBO stay shinin' Showtime stay grindin'

Comment

Why do you try and get the fight made , your such a pathetic weirdo we all know Floyd holds all the PPV records and generates more paying customers than Manny ever has , end of story .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Why do you try and get the fight made , your such a pathetic weirdo we all know Floyd holds all the PPV records and generates more paying customers than Manny ever has , end of story .
          Awwww truth hurts I know dude. Your man wears a skirt.

Comment

Pac's last two fights got between 300k-450k buys each. Talk about negative profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              CBS lost millions of money from Floyd fights. His a LIABILITY in businesses. The guys is negative profit.

In 2014 CBS/Showtime did two Mayweather Pay-Per-View fights, which sources say did less than 900,000 buys each. With the break-even being about 1.2 million buys per fight, figure CBS lost a total of $10 million to $12 million on both rumbles.

He is now in the negative side lol

Was this thread even worth it? I mean come on pac/algeri sold 300k if showtime losing money thats their problem but it still dont hide the fact pac/algeri sold 300k

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Pac's last two fights got between 300k-450k buys each. Talk about negative profit.
                That's excluding gazillions viewers in china and other countries who paid to see the global phenom.

Yup they earned not only in USA.

Nope, no negative profits for anyone in Pac's camp, unlike the other dude who always stacked up his under card with known fighters, and still showtime lost money in those fights.

Yup, The guy is officially Negative side lol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 12-21-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  That's excluding gazillions ppv in china and other countries who paid to see the global phenom.

Yup they earned not only in USA.
                  Ok i didnt see your agenda at first

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                    Ok i didnt see your agenda at first
                    Time to exit. Eating crow is nasty

Comment

Working...
                    X