No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Paulie - MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Paulie - MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Although Malignaggi doesn't deserve the pay day it'll be worth it to see his face after the fight because of all the trash he's been talking about an ATG.

Paulie gets to choose whatever testing Manny takes.

Venue should also be MSG to keep the Jersey Shore cast member happy and comfortable.

What excuses do you think Paulie would come up with after getting beat down the entire fight?

Cheaters dont deserve to fight Paulie, suddenly Paulie will reconsider his opinions and take the 2 million

Comment

Nah, Paulie is coming off a loss, and has no threats against Pacquiao, he's a great boxer, but no pop on his punches, Pac would walk through him.

Lets have Pacquiao Vs Mayweather

Comment

No way, he doesn't deserve the payday or even to share the ring at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
          Nah, Paulie is coming off a loss, and has no threats against Pacquiao, he's a great boxer, but no pop on his punches, Pac would walk through him.

Lets have Pacquiao Vs Mayweather
          I knew someone would come with the Pac vs May stuff. Was it necessary to bring that in here? It's a shame someone with a Golovkin avi of all people would be the one to bring it up.

Obviously I would want Pac vs May instead or any other top contender ahead of Paulie but this is purely about beating the kunt up for running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            I knew someone would come with the Pac vs May stuff. Was it necessary to bring that in here? It's a shame someone with a Golovkin avi of all people would be the one to bring it up.

Obviously I would want Pac vs May instead or any other top contender ahead of Paulie but this is purely about beating the kunt up for running his mouth.
            What Im saying is Paulie poses NO THREAT to Pacquiao, period.

If it was Broner, sure why not or atlest if Paulie was on a winning streak.

Pacquiao easily Ko's the dude, maybe 2-3 rounds, no need for that.
            This is why I said bring on Pac Vs May, we don't want GayWeather to continue running.

Comment

I know he poses no threat, it's is purely a dream match up to see a ATG beat the ***** in to a biased as fuk analyst with an agenda to assassinate Pac's character, why is this so hard for all you people to understand?

Comment

Don't want to see pillow hands fight ever again, he is garbage.

Comment

Pacquiao has 2-4 fights left imo he shouldn't waste them on fighters like Vargas and Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                    I know he poses no threat, it's is purely a dream match up to see a ATG beat the ***** in to a biased as fuk analyst with an agenda to assassinate Pac's character, why is this so hard for all you people to understand?
                    Pacquiao needs to threaten legal action to stop that, Paulie wouldn't be so keen on running his mouth if his money was on the line.

Even if Pac beat Paulie to a pulp, Paulie would still claim he used PEDs.

If Pac fights Paulie, the only people who lose is the fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X