Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great News: Cuba may possibly start to allow fighters to leave Cuba.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    America is the Land of Opportunity. They deserve a chance to pursue what they have dreamed about for so long.
    I aint saying they cant, just expressing mines (along with alot of people) disdain for the cuban style and cuban cry babies asses.

Comment

Don't forget Light Welterweight Roniel Iglesias, and Flyweight Robeisy Ramirez.
      Robeisy Eloy Ramírez Carrazana is his Full name, we talking about the same guy...yeah he the most impressive Boxer that I seen at the Olympics and I think he was only like 19 years old at the time. Excellent Young Fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        I aint saying they cant, just expressing mines (along with alot of people) disdain for the cuban style and cuban cry babies asses.
        You never know, If they hook up with a trainer like Robert Garcia, they won't necessarily change their style, they just may add some more excitement to their style. I am sure that Every Cuban in their system at Cotto's weight class could beat that Diva Cotto.

Comment

Marquez is the biggest whiner in all of boxing give it a rest

Comment

You never know, If they hook up with a trainer like Robert Garcia, they won't necessarily change their style, they just may add some more excitement to their style. I am sure that Every Cuban in their system at Cotto's weight class could beat that Diva Cotto.
            you never know, I doubt it but we shall see and who cant beat cotto?

Comment

They might have someone who could beat Mayweather, Pacquiao, Hell, they might even have someone who could beat Klitschko.

Comment

They might have someone who could beat Mayweather, Pacquiao, Hell, they might even have someone who could beat Klitschko.
                you can say that about anybody. If they boring like lara I hope they dont I rather see mayweather go undefeated then to see someone lara on top, call me a hater IDGAF but that entire cuban style is just horrible to watch.

Comment

you can say that about anybody. If they boring like lara I hope they dont I rather see mayweather go undefeated then to see someone lara on top.
                  That is probably the only way Mayweather Loses without fighting GGG. No Cuban is more Boring than Wladimir Klitschko. It is impossible to get more boring than Klitschko vs Povetkin.

Comment

This also applies for Baseball too.

Comment

The pro-ban was self imposed by Cuba, it wasnt due to the embargo. This is all speculation but hopefully it happens.

The ban has already pretty much been left last year for baseball players

Comment

Working...
                      X