Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont yall find it funny how Broner still remembered but people forget maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who judge Broner negatively by the Maidana fight don't know shhit about boxing. One loss doesn't mean much and Broner got the better of Maidana during the middle rounds and showed massive heart and an iron chin.

Broner is young and improving. Already now, he belongs in the top 10 P4P ranks and I think some day, he will be number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
      People who judge Broner negatively by the Maidana fight don't know shhit about boxing. One loss doesn't mean much and Broner got the better of Maidana during the middle rounds and showed massive heart and an iron chin.

Broner is young and improving. Already now, he belongs in the top 10 P4P ranks and I think some day, he will be number 1.
      which top 10 p4p rankings?

Comment

He did show great heart and got the better of Maidana in some rounds. But Maidana is not anywhere near an elite fighter. Fact of the matter is Broner has a dog slow work rate, waits for his opponents to get off, and has a leaky vulnerable defense. He also uses very little footwork which he needs more then ever being the smaller guy at these weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          IKANKAYAMBA(or whatever the f#ck that dweebs name was) is back folks
          Yep, that has to be inkanyamba, you can already tell by his posting style.

Comment

He lost to Ponce de Leon and Quintero before that. Just because they're not marked as losses doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Comment

This thread sucks. I am a Broner fan but it is threads like these that just make people hate him even more. TS is obviously a troll

Comment

Maidana got two mayweather fights because of the broner win.

Guaranteed that Maidana made more in each of the Mayweather fights than Broner ever has. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
                  lmaoo seems like a lot of people was laughing at broner but at the end of the day hes still the bigger name and bring in more revenu and earns more paper than that unknown bum maidanaa.

even now all i see is people hating on broner but his name still in the mix he did big numbers against taylor and got a lot of props for that fight.

even when maidana won the fight against AB people buzzing me on my phone and facebook didnt and still dont know who the fk that random ass dude that beat him is... they were just like ''aye broner got whooped by that spanish dude'' but ppl quickly forget who the fk he is lmao i bet if they got a rematch broner would get the bigger purse.
                  Maybe you forgot who won the damn fight by a country mile????? It wasn't your boy Broner. The man you stupidly call a bum, Maidana beat the hell out of Broner and chased him out of the welterweights. If your boxing friends know so little about boxing that they don't know who Maidana is then shame on them. Maidana is by far a better fighter and a better liked fighter and if you don't believe it put up a poll. Broner looked lousy in his last fight against an unknown unranked fighter. Broner might be on a downhill slide at the old age of 24. Broner is never going to be this big star you want him to be because he is not that good. Maidana is much better than Broner and he fought well enough to earn a rematch with Mayweather which is more than Broner will ever accomplish. Maidana takes the short end of the purse in a rematch with Broner??? In your dreams.

Comment

Comment

Maidana would ice Broner again.

Comment

Working...
                      X