Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont yall find it funny how Broner still remembered but people forget maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    How can you not laugh at this ******ed ****. Comedy Gold!
    I managed to last 5 seconds before switching it off.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      hes been banned for racist a bunch of times and still posts that stuff, funny thing is his username is of a black guy lol
      Lool how's that takeover going?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        I like Broner. I mean sure he is annoying as **** and is the stereotypical "young money" type guy that is heavily influenced by the Hip Hop culture but he is good for boxing right now. He gets a lot of attention to the sport in America. Or at least more then guys like Zab, Paulie, or Ortiz would anymore.
        Same here. I like to make fun of him (like everyone else), but I don't actually hate him. He can be entertaining sometimes. Is he still tagging along with Floyd trying to emulate him?

Comment

Originally posted by GettinMoney View Post
          I truly beleive he was roided up and had amfetamines in those shady napkins.

Comment

Put. The. Pipe. Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Same here. I like to make fun of him (like everyone else), but I don't actually hate him. He can be entertaining sometimes. Is he still tagging along with Floyd trying to emulate him?
              Yea he still is and I even think it goes so deep that he even emulates his current fighting style which is walking down his opponents. Floyd showed he still somewhat has his legs in Maidana 2 but a lot of people think he has used less footwork in previous fights because he had lost his legs. Even though Broner is cringe worthy and gives me the douche chills it's still a breathe of fresh air to see boxers who aren't censored and sooo politically correct. I mean did you here his rant on slapping Tupac?! What the actual **** I mean the guys nuts. Kind of like Victor Ortiz in way.

Comment

LOL Broner is the hood version of Victor Ortiz....Give him credit tho he has heart....you cant be a full clown when you have heart

Comment

dats right mah dude, all dese fools be hatin' on AB. Dey hatin' on a black man makin' paper. Shieeeeeeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
                    LOL Broner is the hood version of Victor Ortiz....Give him credit tho he has heart....you cant be a full clown when you have heart
                    Yea true. Ortiz had a lot of heart but he had a breaking point in the ring.

Comment

i just watched this video a couple days ago. surprised how NORMAL broner acted.

anyways, maidana just got two huge paychecks for fighting the big bro, i think he's relaxing right now. we'll see what happens when chino fights again, and what broner's next move is.

Comment

Working...
                      X