Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao be a hall-of-famer if he never moved up to welterweight and beyond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat JMM, MAB, EM, also beat Ledwaba on 2 weeks notice and was something like a 40-1 underdog. Won the lineal at flyweight by beating Chatchai Sasakul, who beat Yuri Arbachakov who was on the p4p top 10 list.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
      junior jones beat barrera twice when he was undefeated and prime does that make him a HOFer
      Yes he did. He beat Barrera pretty decisively too. Unfortunaltely for him he was knocked out by Morales, in the next fight, and never really recovered. Had he beaten Morales, and another name, then we're having a different conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Beat JMM, MAB, EM, also beat Ledwaba on 2 weeks notice and was something like a 40-1 underdog. Won the lineal at flyweight by beating Chatchai Sasakul, who beat Yuri Arbachakov who was on the p4p top 10 list.
        great post.

Comment

He could of retired after the fights with the Mexican trio if he wanted to and still get into the HOF.

Comment

HOF? Pac was a top 100 ATG fighter before he ever stepped in the ring at ww.

Comment

wow what a ****** question...

Comment

His welterweight resume is garbage in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  His welterweight resume is garbage in comparison.

compared to what? I can really tell you are one living in the basement of your parents house and never even been n a boxing gym. go out, and get a life.

Comment

I'm not even sure if I should even answer. It's pretty clear.

Comment

Hell the fuck yea. I miss that Pacquiao. All he's all about Jebus and clean living.

Comment

Working...
                      X