Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cotto vs Canelo and Mayweather vs Pacquiao/Khan conflict master thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego
    Thanks for the video but can someone translate the canelo questions portion? My Spanish is horrible.
    you don't get a pop up with cotto's answers translated?

basically what cotto said was the fight may be done in arum's and de la hoya's mind but not his. he said they know what he wants and the ball is in there court. everything that has been said about canelo is speculation. nothing is true.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego
      http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...uiao-video.htm

Canelo might not move off the date.
      I don't understand this kid... it's strange to say it but it seems Broner has more humility. Seriously he thinks he can compare to May/Pac? He can fight on that date if they do, Cotto will just say in June. Canelo is going to pass up a $10 million payday to fight for $1 million on HBO?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        I don't understand this kid... it's strange to say it but it seems Broner has more humility. Seriously he thinks he can compare to May/Pac? He can fight on that date if they do, Cotto will just say in June. Canelo is going to pass up a $10 million payday to fight for $1 million on HBO?
        honestly , do you really think that floyd-pac is happening??

Comment

first it was floyd daring canelo and cotto to fight on 5 de mayo, now floyd is asking canelo to move to a different date...

http://www.espndeportes.com/news/sto...lo-ceder-fecha

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            Thanks.......

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              you don't get a pop up with cotto's answers translated?

basically what cotto said was the fight may be done in arum's and de la hoya's mind but not his. he said they know what he wants and the ball is in there court. everything that has been said about canelo is speculation. nothing is true.
              I thought cotto was working with todd?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                If Mayweather/Pacquiao happens, it will be a joint HBO/SHO PPV. Canelo won't be fighting for $1M on HBO that night. If he wants to fight, hell have to do it for $50K on UniMas. Best of luck to him. It will be nice to see how many people watch him fight for free vs. plopping down $100 for Mayweather/Pacquiao. It will be a good reality check for him IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  If Mayweather/Pacquiao happens, it will be a joint HBO/SHO PPV. Canelo won't be fighting for $1M on HBO that night. If he wants to fight, hell have to do it for $50K on UniMas. Best of luck to him. It will be nice to see how many people watch him fight for free vs. plopping down $100 for Mayweather/Pacquiao. It will be a good reality check for him IMO.
                  like floyd-pac is even happening...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      honestly , do you really think that floyd-pac is happening??
                      I think it will happen, yes. The reason is the interview with Ross Greenburg that SI did. He said he can't talk about negotiations because they are very fragile, the fight is actually, legitimately trying to be made. If it gets done I don't know, but even if they don't fight on May 5, Cotto is going to make that fight in NY. In his interview he said he is going to do what is best for his career, if Canelo doesn't fight in NYC the fight isn't going to happen.

Then we'll have you guys saying Cotto ducked Canleo when in actuality Canelo is not only the bigger diva but also the bigger p*ssy. Cotto has gone to someone elses backyard for big fights. (Floyd, Manny, Margarito) Canelo NEVER, EVER has. So if he wants to prove he's the man, beat the man on his home court, but Canelo will never accept it because he's scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X