• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome fuking documentary!!!...5/5 stars

Comment

that ending with the funeral and burial

who was chopping onions?

Comment

Just saw it man it was a good documentary ... didn't know 50 cent was the executive producer

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          that ending with the funeral and burial

who was chopping onions?
          I was about to lol I won't lie

Comment

tapia is one of my favorite fighters.. second to gatti..

the documentary was good, but i felt it was going to be a bit better.

he really battled coke.. such a shame he passed..

he was definitely one of the most exciting fighters to watch.. good job by hbo..

Comment

Really well done.

Comment

Great stuff showed the paradox that was Johnnie Tapia. He loved and lived life to the fullest yet when down he an equal yearning to die. Tremendous amount of charisma such an outward show of a love of life yet his inner demons wreaked havoc on his life when he was away from the ring. Joy to see his ferocious tenacity in the ring then the unbridled enthusiasm and exuberace displayed post fight. The way he hugged, kissed and lifted his team and opponents was an eye opener. What a life, what a dighter. War Tapia, RIP

Comment

Sometimes drug addiction is complicated. Sometimes it is simple: anything to escape the reality of tragic events that shaped his life.

Rest in peace, Johnny ... and thank you.

Comment

I didn't know he had found his dad, that was pretty cool to see.

Johnny's half-brother, son of his dad was in prison for 14 years for second-degree murder and drug trafficking. After Johnny's death, he married Johnny's widow, Teresa. They divorced this year.

Comment

HBO needs to make more documentaries like these. I wouldn't mind seeing documentary on Hector Macho Camacho to be honest. His life was just as tumultuous.

Comment

Working...
                      X