Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Nearly Throws 'Punch' at Floyd Mayweather Jr. (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Nearly Throws 'Punch' at Floyd Mayweather Jr. (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1oxSRHdLXw

Knowing how Mike Tyson's mood swings are I would have ducked or flinched but Floyd was pretty calmed.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
      Knowing how Mike Tyson's mood swings are I would have ducked or flinched but Floyd was pretty calmed.

Lol.
      Lol mike looked a little "hyped" up if u know what I mean. But that's one hell of a stage

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Lol mike looked a little "hyped" up if u know what I mean. But that's one hell of a stage
        Exactly, and thats the reason I would have ducked.
        Plus it's Mike Tyson, you never know what you may get.

Comment

LMAOO floyd crapped himself. His body got really stiff. Hahahahaha. He got humiliated in public again lol, everybody laughing at him, treating him like a clown.

He looked really uncomfortable surrounded by true champions, like these are the situations where you feel embarrassed of a fraudulent career full of ducking when you're surrounded by warriors and true legends. Floyd looked out of place, dressed ghetto as hell. Beautiful to see them all on stage and seeing floyd there you realize he truly doesn't belong.
          Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-16-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Mike Tyson: People are jealous of Floyd Mayweather
            He explains why he thinks Floyd Mayweather's life is similar to his.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/mike-t...110000542.html

Comment

Is it just me or is Cotto mean mugging the **** out of Floyd? Man I want to see that rematch so bad, instead we're going to get Floyd/Khan. What a shame.

Comment

Too much greatness on one stage.

Comment

Should have cracked him just for wearing a tracksuit, everyone else is smartly dressed and this prick is wearing a f**king tracksuit

Comment

Mayweather just accepted whatever that was coming. It's not like he could do much if Tyson wanted to kick the **** out of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X