Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you reckon are the Best Puncher's gloves??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you reckon are the Best Puncher's gloves??

Reyes are very famous brand for producing 8 oz Puncher's gloves, Everlast MX are another popular brand (wears by Maidana,Matthyse etc.) and Grants have their version of puncher's gloves (wears by GGG and Khan).

Which one do you think are the best? rank them in any order.
    Cleto Reyes
    54.55%
    Everlast MX
    9.09%
    Grants Version
    36.36%

Everlast MX's i'd say.

Reyes is still a great punchers glove though.

Comment

What do you think of the grants version of puncher's gloves?? (that GGG or Khan uses)?

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
        What do you think of the grants version of puncher's gloves?? (that GGG or Khan uses)?

Damn I forgot about those, can you ad it to the poll? The Grant horse hair gloves are awesome.

I think the Rival gloves that Thurman wears a considered punchers gloves too.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Damn I forgot about those, can you ad it to the poll? The Grant horse hair gloves are awesome.

I think the Rival gloves that Thurman wears a considered punchers gloves too.

its already in the Poll.

Comment

I don't know as I've never worn them. I have Ringside gloves, but I have a friend who bought Reyes gloves specifically for sparring and that he wanted people to feel the power... he's Mexican doe.

I don't think Golovkin would punch any lighter with Everlast MX gloves. Donaire would probably produce the same power with Reyes gloves..

The power is from the puncher, not the gloves

Comment

I always heard Reyes were the best puncher's gloves. I have heard that forever so that's how I voted.

Comment

Jcc jr and ggg have produced a lot of beatings with those horsehair grants. I still don't know why maidanas team didn't look into those during the mayweather fights, they said grants. The president of grant was there the whole time but kept his mouth shut

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                  Jcc jr and ggg have produced a lot of beatings with those horsehair grants. I still don't know why maidanas team didn't look into those during the mayweather fights, they said grants. The president of grant was there the whole time but kept his mouth shut
                  Pretty sure even Hopkins wears the same Grants as they do. There is an interview with the Grant representative (might of been the CEO) where he says Floyd is the one who asks for specially designed Grants.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Pretty sure even Hopkins wears the same Grants as they do. There is an interview with the Grant representative (might of been the CEO) where he says Floyd is the one who asks for specially designed Grants.
                    They're two types of those grants. The horse hair ones that ggg etc wears and the big pillow ones Floyd, rosado etc wear. If you want to see the difference look at the rosado vs lemeaux fight. Lemeaux wears the horsehair and rosado wears the regular grants

Comment

Working...
                    X