Comments Thread For: Arum: We've Done Everything To Fight Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O
    Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
    First of all 400k is not a ppv flop, he did it against a no named opponent in china, that is more than cotto-Martinez and both of canelos fights. Secondly, this is obviously damage control by team kayweather after the aggressive calling out by team pacquiao. Mayweather and his team waited 2 weeks and planned how they were going to make it look like they wanted the fight the whole time lololol meanwhile all you have to do is go on YouTube and find countless Ibterviews of pacquiao saying he wants the fight but Floyd won't fight him, and countless interviews of Floyd himself giving multiple reasons why he doesn't want the fight. He has been saying for years that he doesn't want the fight, and now comes out with a half hearted statement claiming pacquiao and arum are the ones ducking? Meanwhile les moonves confirmed bob arum is the one trying to get the fight made, and yahoo sports ran a story saying bob arum and team pacquiao are the only ones who are actively trying to get the fight made. Yet a handful of duckweather fans still believe the b.s. Spewing from his mouth lolol unbelievable. Even fan Rafael said that so called calling out of pacquiao was complete b.s. Look at all the demands. He said he wont even offer 40 mill, it has to be on ShowTime, blah blah blah. Pacuiao said today that money isn't an issue and mayweather will get the number he wants, so lets see what excuse mayweather will come up with now. If pacquiao agrees to every demand what excuse will he have then? This makes me sick

Pacs in a binding contract, what part of that dont you understand? Pac just fought Chris Algieri, why couldnt he have fought anybody else? Hes in a BINDING CONTRACT and fights at the mercy of Bob Arum and thats what he gets for resigning with him...Pac has absolutely NO leverage on who he fights and he says it all the time "its up to my promoter" & Pac can say he wants floyd, garcia and khan but unless Bob lets him he wont get to fight em.

And for the bolded part, Pac doesnt agree to a damn thing its Bob who does...BOB HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OF PACS CAREER

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      **** off all of them,sick of this crap
      Dats wat im saying

And on another note......its gonna look real bad when Manny fights Jessie Vargas next and Floyd fights Khan.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        First of all.....pacquiao isn't a big enough draw to do over 700k anymore and if he does it against maidana you can thank Floyd for pretty much making maidana a household name. Doesn't matter because they're not gonna be fighting any legit ww threats anyways. He's gonna queef his pvssy ass down to jww to fight another damn bum and do 200k ppv's..
        Ok we will see when the facts come out. The only thing that is confirmed so far by a third party is that arum is the one trying to get the fight made. That is confirmed by mayweathers boss les moonves himself. If someone is lying the facts will all come out in the end. As if now the most credible source... Les moonves verified what haymon is saying so you believe what you want but the facts will prevail. I can't wait to see what will happen if mayweather ducks pacquiao, there goes his ppv crown, 2015 is mannys year again

Comment

• I don't think the issue with making a Maywather/Pacquaio fight has anything to do with how much Mayweather gets or how much Pacquaio gets. The issue is how much Arum gets and that is why he is preventing the fight. Arum wants a bigger cut of the pie than Mayweather is willing to give him.

I think Arum wants to put the fight in Cowboys stadium because he can make a side deal with Jerry Jones that will net him more money.

I don't believe the fight will happen because of Arum's greed and nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Top Rank at this very moment is a sinking ship. Why in the world would Bob Arum risk having his "superstart" fighter lose to a fighter from another promotional company? Uncle Bob rather keep things in house or with small time promoters who bend over to Arum's will. It doesn't matter if Manny has to fight garbage such as chris algiero or brendon rio, Bob is going to keep repeating the same formula. I am not going to believe this whole Floyd is ducking Manny fairy tale until i see Pacquiao face ooff against an actual elite talent. Jessie Vergas is not going to cut it.
            Your thread flops so shut up now

Comment

• Time for floyd to man up and stop running now. The only people that dont think he's a coward is the lunatic fringe of the mayweather fan base, and they dont get much greasier than the ones above this post.

Comment

First of all.....pacquiao isn't a big enough draw to do over 700k anymore and if he does it against maidana you can thank Floyd for pretty much making maidana a household name. Doesn't matter because they're not gonna be fighting any legit ww threats anyways. He's gonna queef his pvssy ass down to jww to fight another damn bum and do 200k ppv's..
                Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                O

Pacs in a binding contract, what part of that dont you understand? Pac just fought Chris Algieri, why couldnt he have fought anybody else? Hes in a BINDING CONTRACT and fights at the mercy of Bob Arum and thats what he gets for resigning with him...Pac has absolutely NO leverage on who he fights and he says it all the time "its up to my promoter" & Pac can say he wants floyd, garcia and khan but unless Bob lets him he wont get to fight em.

And for the bolded part, Pac doesnt agree to a damn thing its Bob who does...BOB HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OF PACS CAREER
                Ok what is your point? Mayweather can claim hes his own boss as much as he wants but at the end of the day he is signed to al haymon and every fight thus far has been under someone else's promotional banner. The thing is who else is there left for Manny to fight? Nobody really in top rank, al haymon fighters are not allowed to fight him. So who else is there? Personally I would love to see the doors open and see Pac vs Thurman or Pac vs maidana or Pac vs mathysse but they are all signed to haymon as is khan and basically all the other top welterweight and light welterweights. Kell brook isn't signed to haymon but he's not really a big name. Either way if the mayweather fight doesn't happen and haymon still wont let his fighters fight top rank, I would like to see kell brook. I don't think top rank is that dumb to put Jessie Vargas in there. Hope fully they learned the lesson from algieri

Comment

Absolutely....I don't blame arum for pacquiao resigning to him. Pacquiao is not only an overrated pos, he's a ****** overrated pos. screaming all day long that you want the fight but your words and actions don't match.
                  When you resort to profanity and insults to stress your point to a man who has never done anything wrong to you says a lot about how you were brought up

Comment

• Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                    O

Eighty percent of the people who post on this site are too ****** to understand what you are saying. Pacquaio has gone from Rios to Bradley to Algieri and next to Vargas. He is moving backwards in terms of the quality of fighters he is fighting. However, that 80 percent will continue to defend him in everything he does and says. They wouldn't accept the truth if it walked up to them and b.itch-slapped them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      If you don't believe what arum says even though mayweather was saying himself for years he didn't want the fight, just YouTube myqeather bob costas interview, that's fine don't take his word. However you should take the word of 3rd party people who know about the negotiations. For instance, les moonves president of CBS confirmed arum is the one trying to get tue deal done! Also yahoo sports confirmed arum is trying to get it done and mayweathers side doesn't really want it! So you can believe the b.s. Damage control from mayweather or you can believe people who have no reason to lie, and les moonves who would have a reason to lie is even saying it lol
                      Google "Bob Arum"
                      Google "Bob Arum bribery"
                      Google "Bob Arum FBI Raid"

& tell yourseld thats the guy you believe

Comment

Working...
                      X