Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Amir Khan is a tougher fight for Mayweather then Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Of course, In your opinion, The Chyna man that delivers my pork fried rice and rib tips would be more of a challenge to Floyd than Manny.
    No need for racism, manny one of the best in the last ten years.

Comment

I agree. Manny is an easy fight for Floyd right now.

Comment

I don't see the Pacquiao fight even close to happening. Let's make the Khan happen, instead. I mean what are the other options for Floyd?

Comment

Khan>Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            No one is reading that ****, learn how to use paragraphs ******.
            Of course, you read it stupid. It's just that you don't like the content 'cos it puts to shame the lackluster points you were trying to make. Or perhaps, like your hero, maybe you too can't read. Sorry can't help you with that. Let's leave it for the folks who got an objective mind and who can actually read. Your stupid moniker tells me all I need to know dummy.
            Last edited by whirlout; 12-14-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              No need for racism, manny one of the best in the last ten years.
              I wasn't being racist. Just making a point that in your opinion anyone can present more problems to Floyd than Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Khan>Vargas
                definitely man, sure it's commonly known that Khan used to beat the **** outta Manny in sparring

Comment

No he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
                    Lol you nut swinging idiots need to start reading this **** out loud before you hit the post button

I've never understood why Floyd fans just don't want that fight at all period, they would rather Floyd fight bs fights... It's like they're scared for Floyd or something

As a paceman fan, if pac was the one dodging Floyd like Floyd does pac, I would never buy one more of his fights...
                    Because these guys posting are not true Floyd Fans. They are TMT people. Boss does not want the fight. They "support" boss.

Comment

Khan has come in on betting websites and is now paying the same as Pacquaio to beat Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X