Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stiverne Wilder January 17th !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are they making the official announcement? Seems like they been talking about it being done since last month at least but i haven't heard of an official announcement yet

Comment

Originally posted by Rope_Burns View Post
      When are they making the official announcement? Seems like they been talking about it being done since last month at least but i haven't heard of an official announcement yet
      Not sure, but if you click that link I posted Wilder himself said its on. That's good enough for me

Comment

20,000 points stiverne gets knocked out....anyone up to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Just saw this on Instagram. Wilder announces the fight, going down in Vegas at the MGM

http://instagram.com/p/wkBbMblMs4/
          hell ya thats great news had been wondering about this fight

Comment

Good fight to kick off 2015.

Comment

This is honestly a joke. I know they've been in camp for a while now but announcing a world heavweight title bout a month out is disgraceful.

Comment

Because this is a network fight the promotion has been poor. But come on fans have to find out through twitter or instagram to find out about fight that is in roughly 1 month? Murray Goodman would be rolling in his grave....

Comment

If Wilder wins this within 5 rounds, people would be stupid to not have him in their P4P top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
                    If Wilder wins this within 5 rounds, people would be stupid to not have him in their P4P top 10.
                    Stiverne was KO'd by bum Demetrice King.

Comment

good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X