No announcement yet.

Benavidez is the betting favorite vs Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Herrera beat Garcia.

I think Benavidez is a better talent than Garcia though. 'talent'. If he puts it together, he will win. Fine with him being favourite here.

Comment

Herrera will feel disrespected with those odds im sure...

Im actually tipping young Benividez to come of age and pull it out but I was surprised he was favourite!

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, i've never seen Benavidez fight, i just pick el maestro as a "fan boy".

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          I'm not gonna lie, i've never seen Benavidez fight, i just pick el maestro as a "fan boy".
          Watch this.. was 5 years ago when he was 17.. 18..

Last edited by RichCCFC; 12-13-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Watch this.. was 5 years ago when he was 17.. 18..

He looks tall as f for 140, Herrera will struggle to get close and stay there. But **** it, war Herrera!

Comment

Benevidaz has elite level talent. He shows it tonight. One of the best young fighters in the game. Si Se puede!! War benavidez!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                The jab will be the key in this fight. Benavidez is the bigger man and has a substantial reach advantage as well.
                I agree always good to hear from some good posters here on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  These are good points but he has some quality wins too.
                  besides garcia not really. he should have lost to dallas jr, prov, mayfield, and alvarado. he makes fights competitive but he's really being overrated because garcia is a terrible boxer who just swings wildly and if you don't let him club you he's easy to outbox. herrera just had a lot of trouble with johan perez who is tall and long like benavidez. benavidez should be better than perez but you never know some hyped up guys turn out to be berto's and lacy's and some turn out to be the real deal.
                  Last edited by daggum; 12-13-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I got Benavidez winning a close UD

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      besides garcia not really. he should have lost to dallas jr, prov, mayfield, and alvarado. he makes fights competitive but he's really being overrated because garcia is a terrible boxer who just swings wildly
                      I havent' seen the Dallas Jr fight but i did see him vs Provodnikov and he won that. First time i saw Provodnikov and i wondered why a boxer with a fragile skin kept in front of him getting his face jabbed into a bloody mess. Also he beat the current div champ which makes him the real champ.
                      Last edited by Y0@NN; 12-13-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X