• Show
Clear All

Will his fight air on Saturday ????

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      He is a tree!
      I think he's been smoking some tree .

Comment

It would be easier for him to win an Oscar than to become an ATG at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          He is a tree!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Manuel Perez has an 18% KO rate and is a former featherweight. Watch him break Ortiz's jaw.
            IMO Manuel Perez beat Brandon Rios in Denver. The fight was called a draw.

Comment

Unbelievable. Ortiz is not great and he never was great and he never will be great. He is a quitter without a good fighter's heart, mentality, determination and will to win. He can't take a punch and when he gets knocked down he won't get up when he could get up. He lost to Collazo in the first round. That ain't greatness. Then he takes a full year off and now he is set to fight a hand picked bum. He fought a good fight once when he beat Berto but since then he lost and quit three times in a row. He could have easily beat the count and continued to fight in both the Mayweather and the Collazo fights but he quit just as he quit against Maidana. But if you want to dream Ortiz will be a great fighter good luck with that. He should have taken those movie offers.

Comment

Some of you guys are cold blooded, Vic is a good guy just weird and awkward when he speaks, but you have to feel bad for this dude remember when that white girl who he was dating cheated on him with a marine in his own bedroom? Vic said he came home and she was sucking his dick and he had the calm to rationalize the situation and said he kicked them both out and told the marine if I beat you up the newspapers will make me out to be the bad guy and say war hero marine gets beat up by boxer.

Say what you want about Ortiz but he is not as crazy as you think, maybe delusional but at least he wasn't like that wacko sick head Earl Hayes who offed his girlfriend and than killed himself when he found out she was cheating.

Comment

I love Ortiz.... WAR ORTIZ for life!!!! I love his reenactments. Funny guy... but truth is, he's got the talent to get far in this sport. It's all about matching his physical abilities with the right mentality. HOPEFULLY, this is it. I was watching the press conference and he was in the back row aka the bum row a bit ashamed... Let's hope that being surrounded by a hard working champ in Bradley during training helped him connect some of those loose screws in his head.

Comment

Ms. Jackson knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Some of you guys are cold blooded, Vic is a good guy just weird and awkward when he speaks, but you have to feel bad for this dude remember when that white girl who he was dating cheated on him with a marine in his own bedroom? Vic said he came home and she was sucking his dick and he had the calm to rationalize the situation and said he kicked them both out and told the marine if I beat you up the newspapers will make me out to be the bad guy and say war hero marine gets beat up by boxer.

Say what you want about Ortiz but he is not as crazy as you think, maybe delusional but at least he wasn't like that wacko sick head Earl Hayes who offed his girlfriend and than killed himself when he found out she was cheating.
                      Lol Ortiz is soft that's why he didn't do ****. Celebrity, boxer, etc... as a man if I caught the dude my girl was cheating with in any sexual act or in my house that mother****er would get the beat down of a lifetime. Possibly shoot him and then say I thought it was an intruder raping my girl. I be damn if I would kill myself over some hoe though. I wouldn't even do anything to that ***** except maybe hit off her sister, cousin, mom, friends, or some female she hates lol. For every Drake somewhere there's a Diddy lol

Comment

Working...
                      X