No announcement yet.

Golovkin talking 2015 Froch fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin talking 2015 Froch fight!!

In a recent interview in London GGG speaks of his desire to move up to 168 and face Carl Froch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=zWQXV2daHXE

"I think this time a decision fight. Last couple fights I have just two-three rounds, its nothing, I hope so. I show you."

Comment

Comment

Let's see how much attention Golovkin draws against Murray. Their fight will be on Ch.5 primetime and they're estimating maybe 4million viewers, if so that might persuade HBO/Sky to push a Golovkin-Froch fight on ppv. Just question if it'll be in Vegas like Froch wants or London like Golovkin wants (irony to that). I could see Golovkin fighting Hopkins in May like Nard's been hinting and then Golovkin/Froch in the fall.

Comment

This would be awesome!

Comment

HBO's already lining up David Lemieux as a fall back, doubt they put up the money to interest the Froch camp.

Comment

Froch isn't getting in the ring with GGG LOL, please. Nor would he go near Kovalev. That is why he is talking DeGale, JCC Jr. or even Kessler/Groves again. Overrated, slow, mediocre Froch needs to retire. Guy has had only two impressive wins his whole career (Bute and Groves 2).

Comment

Froch sucks and sitnks

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  Froch isn't getting in the ring with GGG LOL, please. Nor would he go near Kovalev. That is why he is talking DeGale, JCC Jr. or even Kessler/Groves again. Overrated, slow, mediocre Froch needs to retire. Guy has had only two impressive wins his whole career (Bute and Groves 2).
                  Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                  Froch sucks and sitnks
                  Froch's resume > Golovkins lol!!! Atleast Froch fought the best and took a fight with Ward.

Comment

I hope your right sir, would love to see those fights

Comment

Working...
                    X