No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Should Have Boxed, Tried To KO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    he was swinging for the fences from the beginning.
    with his head down and was'nt looking. thats fake and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      with his head down and was'nt looking. thats fake and you know it.
      he was swinging for the fences from the start. dont act like he was boxing beautifully. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        There's always an excuse for Bradley. He's not that good of a boxer, and certainly not as good a boxer as Pacquiao. Bradley's best asset is the fact he can mix it up in all ways and lay it on the line. He gets hurt in a lot of his fights but is able to fight through it via heart, not so much amazing skill.
        I like him because he use to take VADA testing... They are a few...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          i dont understand how some people on here and bradley included is saying he would have never won by out boxing manny. how so??? if he clearly out boxed manny every round how could get get robbed on the score card???
          I think most people mean it in the sense that he couldn't beat Pacquiao by boxing because he isn't good enough to outbox him.

Not because if the judges.

Comment

I agree with Bradley here..He fought to Pacs strenghts imo..

Comment

I think it would e closer f tim boxed, sadly he cant outbox manny

Comment

He should have boxed because it would have been a closer fight. But Tim fought like an idiot and played right into Manny's strengths. Made Bradley look ****** the rest of the fight. I will never understand why he would try to out dog Manny when its not what he is really known for. Bradley is known for his technical skills and he should have have stuck to what he knew best.

Comment

Bradley's own defensive reflexes cost him in both fights. Manny's angles were causing Tim to shift his weight on his legs way too much. He was so overtrying everything to avoid Manny's rushes, that he was putting way too pressure on his calves, ankles, etc. Head and body movement mixed in may have helped him a little bit, but he is way too "top heavy" anyway.

Comment

Grand master Pac said you did much better in the rematch so don't be so hard on yourself. You lost the first fight more severely, and did much better in the second fight so not sure what you are talking about.?

Time to move on and concentrate on Kell Brook. You can try outbox Kell.

Comment

Pacquiao's just better. It's not a good match up for Bradley. There's no shame in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X