No announcement yet.

Talk about real trouble with a Southpaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Why is this a thread?and why was it bumped?
    It's a legit thread... I mean people always bring up Floyd having trouble with southpaws like Corley and Judah so why not Pacquiao having Torrecampo southpaw problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      It's a legit thread... I mean people always bring up Floyd having trouble with southpaws like Corley and Judah so why not Pacquiao having Torrecampo southpaw problems?
      So when trolls talk nonsense we are now going to troll them back so they troll some more?? why not just ignore their ignorance and talk boxing..this is why this site is going to **** man...

Comment

So when trolls talk nonsense we are now going to troll them back so they troll some more?? why not just ignore their ignorance and talk boxing..this is why this site is going to **** man...
        Thats why we have the ignore feature in the control panel you can filter out all the b.s.

Comment

Larry look at your join date compared to mine... and I looked on here before joining in '06 too. You can't stop the trolls it's impossible. People have been trolling on here forever and will never stop! If you want to talk sensible boxing all the time just pm someone like IronDanHamza. Hell Boxingscene itself feeds the trolls by taking articles and cutting them up into 10 parts.

Comment

Get a better job you bum

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Get a better job you bum
              Not everyone can be a master moron troll like yourself Booty Dew.

Comment

I hear a lot of people talking about fighters having trouble with southpaws... here's some real trouble resulting in a KO LOSS!!! He was drained doe. He was young doe. Inexperience do. #Tsunami Torrecampo

Lol wow ur in a bad mood. Life ain't so bad *****

Comment

Larry look at your join date compared to mine... and I looked on here before joining in '06 too. You can't stop the trolls it's impossible. People have been trolling on here forever and will never stop! If you want to talk sensible boxing all the time just pm someone like IronDanHamza. Hell Boxingscene itself feeds the trolls by taking articles and cutting them up into 10 parts.
                  I was here long before 2011..this is my 3rd account man so trust me i know..but us veterans have to be better then them

Comment

Working...
                  X