• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Danny Garcia
    Miguel Cotto
    Marquez

Who really knows? I wouldn't be surprised to see Mayweather take May off if a Pacquiao or Khan fight doesn't come to fruition.
    FWIW, Fat dan is saying same- if no Floyd v manny then he will not fight in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Unless I'm misinterpreting, Hopkins is talking like he already has another opponent, around 13:42
      YES. Maybe he means Adonis Stevenson, he seems to have hinted at it throughout the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
        wow! that will be a BIG duck move from floyd again.. just to avoid Pac, he is willing to earn lower just to fight a C-type fighter again... "peeleft:
        Isn't this EXACTLY what Pac did in fighting Clottey???

Comment

Since they have a show this weekend, I'd say so.
          Big show or little show? And how many steroid/hgh/TRT abusers are on the card?

Comment

Danny Garcia
            Miguel Cotto
            Marquez

Who really knows? I wouldn't be surprised to see Mayweather take May off if a Pacquiao or Khan fight doesn't come to fruition.
            You are jokking about Marquez though?

The media would obiliterate Floyd if he tried to fight Marquez, yes Marquez is still a TOP P4P fighter and top WW, but you know Floyd is held at different standards.

If no Pacquiao, he should be fighting Kell Brook or Keith Thurman.

Comment

The ship has sailed. I don't know why everyone has been going nuts over this fight lately.

Comment

Guy's all over the place...spitting all over the place too! Can't hold a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  Isn't this EXACTLY what Pac did in fighting Clottey???
                  yeah, just like, vacation, not thinking boxing, health comes first, rich coward, pac your are next, take the test, $40M flat etc... and what are you saying again? lol! "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                    You are jokking about Marquez though?

The media would obiliterate Floyd if he tried to fight Marquez, yes Marquez is still a TOP P4P fighter and top WW, but you know Floyd is held at different standards.

If no Pacquiao, he should be fighting Kell Brook or Keith Thurman.
                    anyone as long as its not Pac! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                      yeah, just like, vacation, not thinking boxing, health comes first, rich coward, pac your are next, take the test, $40M flat etc... and what are you saying again? lol! "peeleft:
                      Only one of those were during any kind of negotiation so they mean nothing.I can come up with a list of excuses Pac and his team came up with over the years as well. Does that mean they ducked all those times?

And the 40mil flat fee was more like 40 mil and Pac can negotiate, but didn't bother. Not to mention, Arum made it clear that he would not allow the fight at that time anyway, so that point is mute as well....that's what I was saying!

Comment

Working...
                      X