Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar brawl Pacquaio vs Bruce Lee, who would win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets face it if pac is in a bar, he is wasted, shooting pool, philandering, gambling..that his house. lee comes in disrespecting pac in his own bar he would take a pool cue to his face before pac resorted to breaking a sweat. manny is from the streets he knows what time it is

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
      His kicks weren't real either. Go watch high level kickboxing like K1 or stadium Muay Thai to see what a proper kick looks like.

His silly looking punches are actually a lot better than his kicks comparatively speaking.
      Ask any guy pro or ams in muay thai who their insperation is/was and id guarentee you 9 out of 10 times they will say bruce lee! Why do you think that would be??? Because he is a fake martial artist??? Of course not...better yet ask freddy roach or pac on his twitter or IG and see what they think.... im positive they would disagree with everything you stated!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        lets face it if pac is in a bar, he is wasted, shooting pool, philandering, gambling..that his house. lee comes in disrespecting pac in his own bar he would take a pool cue to his face before pac resorted to breaking a sweat. manny is from the streets he knows what time it is
        But pacquaio is a humble and nice guy doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Ask any guy pro or ams in muay thai who their insperation is/was and id guarentee you 9 out of 10 times they will say bruce lee! Why do you think that would be??? Because he is a fake martial artist??? Of course not...better yet ask freddy roach or pac on his twitter or IG and see what they think.... im positive they would disagree with everything you stated!!
          Ali was inspired to fight by fake pro-wrestlers and lots of other boxers make allusions to the Rocky movies, what's your point? That kids like TV?

Even as a complete and utter wuss you would beat the crap out of Bruce Lee man. That's the truth. I would put money on you.

Comment

Ali was inspired to fight by fake pro-wrestlers, what's your point? That kids like TV?

Even as a complete and utter wuss you would beat the crap out of Bruce Lee man. That's the truth. I would put money on you.
            Huhhh?? I dont get what you are saying...are you trying to call me out of my Name?? You said B1tch?

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              Huhhh?? I dont get what you are saying...are you trying to call me out of my Name?? You said B1tch?
              What?

Anyway, how come people know Chuck Norris jokes are jokes but they take Bruce Lee seriously?

Comment

What?

Anyway, how come people know Chuck Norris jokes are jokes but they take Bruce Lee seriously?
                Anyways i seen you refered to call me a wuss rather then what you originally called me which was A b1tch...okay....i boxed 6 years and went to regional turneys like the high desert showdown, silver gloves and local tourney but even as much respect or my great reputation for fighting in the streets is, im not stupid enough to approach a man with 50% of bruce lee's talent much less bruce lee himself... pacquaio is a great fighter, but as pac-boy stated bruce lee is a bad motherfuka, And if you dont know now you know! Nukka

Comment

• "To beat a martial artist that's been training for 15 years, all you need to do is box and wrestle for 1 year, and he's yours." - Bruce Lee

Comment

• Manny is my favorite boxer but I'd bet Bruce Lee would kick the shit out of Manny if it were a fight to the death with no holds barred. Bruce was much more than an actor. I understand the favoritism for the pro boxer on a boxing site though

YDKSAB can now mean, 'Y'all don't know shit about Bruce'
                    Last edited by AVDB; 12-08-2014, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      "To beat a martial artist that's been training for 15 years, all you need to do is box and wrestle for 1 year, and he's yours." - Bruce Lee
                      Please post a link to that quote... thanks! Or this is a failed attempt to discredit Bruce Lee.

Comment

Working...
                      X