Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather KO the bar owner in New Orleans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What probably happened is that the bar owner apologised for his indiscretion, they kissed and made up and then Mayweather waited for him to let his guard down and then took him to court.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
      What probably happened is that the bar owner apologised for his indiscretion, they kissed and made up and then Mayweather waited for him to let his guard down and then took him to court.

KO in the Court Room not physically

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

KO in the Court Room not physically

Yeah, nowhere in that post you're responding to did I suggest he literally knocked him out. Think it's been established by now that Mayweather doesn't do literal knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Pacquiao is a coward, he has been knocked out way too many times now and Floyd would finish his career within 2 rounds.

I don't want the fight to happen, there are tougher fights out there then Manny. For me Floyd fighting Manny would be a b*tch move on Floyds part, Manny is no threat and is an overrated nobody.
          When Pac outworks and out points Floyd over 12 rounds because Floyd isnt outworking nor koing Pac, you're going to be a saaaad panda.

Comment

Pacquiao is a coward, he has been knocked out way too many times now and Floyd would finish his career within 2 rounds.

I don't want the fight to happen, there are tougher fights out there then Manny. For me Floyd fighting Manny would be a b*tch move on Floyds part, Manny is no threat and is an overrated nobody.
            Lol this is too funny.

Comment

2 rounds? GTFOH!!!

Comment

Working...
              X