No announcement yet.

Prime Margarito v. Prime Felix Trinidad at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinidad by KO

You can't beat Trinidad without defense. He has too much power. Margarito has zero defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      Easy work for Margarito, only way he loses if its in New York cause they will robb him only way puerto ricans can win
      Please Kid if you think Margarito would have a chance against Tito you do not have an idea who Tito Trinidad was. Adding to that I would assume that are young kid and/or you are Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
        Please Kid if you think Margarito would have a chance against Tito you do not have an idea who Tito Trinidad was. Adding to that I would assume that are young kid and/or you are Mexican.
        You have to excuse him, the other half of his brain hasn't developed yet.

Comment

No doubt it goes like Trinidad-Campas.

Margarito does well early, maybe even catches Tito with a good punch and drops him, but by the fifth round Trinidad decapitates him.

Comment

No need to get technical with this one, Margarito doesn't even have the defense to put himself in the winning seat at any point in the fight. On top of that Margarito depended on being the physically stronger much bigger man, he doesn't get that luxury either. Again, nothing to think about.

Comment

Trinidad via KO/TKO. Prime Trinidad was unbeatable at 147.

Comment

Trinidad TKO

Comment

seeing a prime margarito get blitzed by tito would have me in a state of perpetual cummage.

Comment

Margarito stops that sissy en dos rounds. Margarito is too good, too Mexican. Trinidad goes out kneeling.

Comment

Top 10 ATG puncher vs Top 10 ATG chin...... it would have been a hell of a fight and would most likely come down to who takes punches better....tito's hooks vs cheatos plastered uppercuts...under those circumstance i gotta go with cheato!

Comment

Working...
                      X