Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest elite level fighter Floyd can beat?(Throughout history)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the biggest elite level fighter Floyd can beat?(Throughout history)

Floyd can go into the fight at whatever weight he wants.

I'm thinking Prime Sergio Martinez. But anybody bigger than that(and at a World Class level) is probably a bridge too far.

I guess Floyd can make it close against MW Versions of Benn/Eubank/Jackson/GGG/ but I see them all eventually stopping him.

floyd was going toe to toe with jesus chavez.

5'5

66 inch reach jesus chavez.

typical floyd. go ham and buckwild vs midgets like chavez and shot fighters like gatti but dance around and hug like a ****sexual that just met his dream crush if its against anybody that can pose a threat.

he's such a fraud.

Comment

ummmmmm ,fraud jr never and will ever fight an elite level fighter. he won't never get the title as the greatest cherry picker of all time if he fights elite level fighters.

now, mention an elite level fighter the fraud jr fought? I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        ummmmmm ,fraud jr never and will ever fight an elite level fighter. he won't never get the title as the greatest cherry picker of all time if he fights elite level fighters.

ok , I will

the Great Carlos 'Tata' Baldomir:

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          ok , I will

the Great Carlos 'Tata' Baldomir:

oh shit, I forgot about the great baldomir!

Comment

Floyd will tremble in fear once u mention elite fighter.

Comment

"Elite fighter" and Floyd Mayweather can't go in the same sentence, not even if you are talking about his opposition. That is sad for a guy with so much talent!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

^^^^^^This.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  "Elite fighter" and Floyd Mayweather can't go in the same sentence, not even if you are talking about his opposition. That is sad for a guy with so much talent!
                  Niether does ATG and Floyd, however his legions of moronic minions thinks he can hang with the likes I of SRR. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Comment

He refused & still refuses to fight the elite fighters on his era... So HOW ON EARTH are we gonna compare him with the greats of all time??? He's the biggest hype Job EVER, self proclaimed great, but never wanted to prove it.. His only "claim" to being grat is his "0" which we all know what extremes he's gone to avoid losing it.. Pathetic paper champ is all he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X