No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Chavez, Hopkins To Be Honored in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    Ready to lose all your points, bro? Can't wait, just a few more days!

War Lopez! Puņeta

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
      King Cotto should get one for being the best latino fighter of all time. King Cotto better than Duran, Chavez Sr, DLH, Gomez, etc.

King Cotto should also get one for being undefeated!!! Margarito had loaded wraps, and a loaded chin. Manny weight-drained him and was on Roids that night
      And although Floyd was roided, he got a gift decision ( I had it 10-2 for Cotto)

The Trout fight.. Arum paid off the judges!

War King Cotto! War Puņeta!
      Smoking meth is not good for you, put that pipe down...LOL @ cotto better than duran, jcc sr, dlh, and gomez.....

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        Smoking meth is not good for you, put that pipe down...LOL @ cotto better than duran, jcc sr, dlh, and gomez.....
        Red k sent. King Cotto the greatest. I think he's even better than Ali. Puņeta!

Comment

Red k sent. King Cotto the greatest. I think he's even better than Ali. Puņeta!
          Oh s hit not the red K..........is that red k you sent gonna make me a darker shade of red
          Quit huffing spray paint, incase your dum as s hasn't noticed I'm all in the red

Comment

Monzon, Sanchez, Napoles, Arguello, Finito Lopez, Carlos Ortiz, etc....

Comment

Oh s hit not the red K..........is that red k you sent gonna make me a darker shade of red
              Quit huffing spray paint, incase your dum as s hasn't noticed I'm all in the red

Too easy. You're not even on my level. I'd make you take a knee, just like King Cotto made Margarito take one.

War King Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Monzon, Sanchez, Napoles, Arguello, Finito Lopez, Carlos Ortiz, etc....
                Don't forget pipino cuevas

Comment

Didnt read. Who cares. If it involves Floyd its all bullshlt hype and doesnt matter. *** this coward. He needs to get n award for being the biggest coward in boxing award!

Comment

Too easy. You're not even on my level. I'd make you take a knee, just like King Cotto made Margarito take one.

War King Cotto
                    That's all you got on me a word that my phone didn't spell check,,,please don't make me take a knee....gtfoh with that nonsense

Comment

That's all you got on me a word that my phone didn't spell check,,,please don't make me take a knee....gtfoh with that nonsense
                      Good excuse, blame it on your phone. I'll make sure to use that next time.

Matter of fact, I'd make you take two knees, chump.

War King Cotto!

Comment

Working...
                      X