Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev/Pascal a done deal for March in Quebec. Announcement to be made shortly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev/Pascal a done deal for March in Quebec. Announcement to be made shortly

Decent fight. Takes care of WBO mando, but I imagine the winner would have to fight Mohamedi next.

Well....Guess stevenson can fight....Fonfara again?

Damn, Kovalev stay killing Stevenson and he's not even fighting him. Handed Stevenson two L's this year taking two of his opponents because Stevenson acting like he's some big shot.

And lol at people talking about his money... he had a fight cancelled and another moved to showbox on Friday since he can't get any good opponents

Comment

stevenson can fight that guy rourke just beat

Comment

Stevenson loses another opponent

Comment

Pascal making this deal is great. Stevenson is really irrelevant IMO. The only fights I wanted to see him in were Pascal and Kov, and one of those will be taken away.

I guess Stevenson will ultimately get what he wanted-only having to fight 1 of the bhop/kov/pascal group.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
            Or Rourke....

Comment

In all seriousness though I think this is exactly what Stevenson wants. He's had the opportunity to fight Kovalev, Hopkins, Pascal, and turned it into fruitless bickering and last minute ducking with all 3. He just wants the easiest fights available then when he's ready to retire he will get a big payday against a highly decorated Kovalev.

Comment

This is amazing.

This is the kind of thing that should happen to every fighter who ducks like Quackenson did. I just hope it doesn't get ruined with a Stevenson win over Kovalev sometime next year.

Comment

Damn, Kovalev is killing Stevenson! I love it. Stevenson really ****ed up his career these last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X