Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Algieri PPV numbers so low TR/HBO wont release them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know of anyone who was expecting big #'s for this fight. I'm a big Pac fan and not even I ordered it. He fought an unknown who lives in his mommas basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      That's the population of the US China is well over a billion people at this point but we don't count PPV buys in China only in the US.
      I was just joking, someone said that the other day, and it cracked me up for some reason.

Comment

• I've been waiting for Glaser to tweet something that reflected poorly of Pac in some way. I just wanted to laugh about how he instantly goes from the most credible man on the internet to a nobody

I am not disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fan View Post
          You're dumb! I'm trying to get this clown and the rest of you clowns to understand that it doesn't matter at all to us. We as fans need to STFU and just ask for the fight. Plain and simple!!
          You mad? I understand that it doesn't matter to a lot of people, heck I don't see ANY MONEY from any fight, period! So why do I care, I only lose money ordering them.

But lets not pretend that May didn't take a bashing about PPV numbers, you can't have it both ways little man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I've been waiting for Glaser to tweet something that reflected poorly of Pac in some way. I just wanted to laugh about how he instantly goes from the most credible man on the internet to a nobody

I am not disappointed.
            All of a sudden he doesn't matter....but go find the maidana 2 ppv buys thread and he is the be all end all of boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Come on bruh it has to be at least a REASONABLE offer. "40 with 35% doe" so I guess 60/40 with 45/45 ppv with the remaining 10 going to the winner is not reasonable?
              With fans of boxing always complaining of fighters being robbed in decisions explain to me why any contract with the winner getting a bigger share is reasonable?

Would it have been reasonable for Tim Bradley to get the larger share being named the winner in his 1st fight against Manny?

Come on man that winner gets a larger share stuff is just to f@cking dumb to really discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                You mad? I understand that it doesn't matter to a lot of people, heck I don't see ANY MONEY from any fight, period! So why do I care, I only lose money ordering them.

But lets not pretend that May didn't take a bashing about PPV numbers, you can't have it both ways little man.
                What? I'm not everyone else. When did I bash Floyd for PPV numbers. Do you think all the posters on here are the same person and have the same views? Only you are the one who thinks differently?? Like WTF are you getting at?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fan View Post
                  What? I'm not everyone else. When did I bash Floyd for PPV numbers. Do you think all the posters on here are the same person and have the same views? Only you are the one who thinks differently?? Like WTF are you getting at?
                  I think you are a little too sensitive.

My point is, is no boxing fan should care about PPV numbers, it doesn't make me any money, probably not you either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    They should be low. Its Algieri ffs. And in hindsight good move for whomever didn't buy. We shouldn't have to pay for trash.
                    i waste money on every single ppv because i work during the events and cant stream them but i didnt even bother buying this one. All that talk of algeiri giving him problems and such was a stretch and a half

Comment

• Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                      I think you are a little too sensitive.

My point is, is no boxing fan should care about PPV numbers, it doesn't make me any money, probably not you either.
                      to be fair everyone says that when the numbers dont fit their agenda but whenever their fighter has good numbers or the fighter they hate has bad everyone all the sudden cares. But when it dont fit their agenda you get posts like these that if you care your not a real boxing fan i dont buy it. its all relevant when the fight of the era has not happened because of greed

Comment

Working...
                      X