Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great technical breakdown of Floyd's boxing skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will bookmark it and watch it after the fight. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Megadeth!

Wilson Kayden puts together great videos. I had been waiting on him to post this, but didn't know he just did.

Comment

great vidd i've been checking his channel out he has some good vids on boxing technique.

Comment

He's able to do that because he doesn't take many risks. When he actually took risks, he didn't look as sensational.His skills get overrated too much. He's a great boxer but he's too risk adverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            blah blah blah.....!!

Maybe they had someone else line up like I said!

I'm going to bed!

Bye Fred!
            blah blah blah = damn the FACT that the article shows differently, I'm gonna ignore that and stick to what I WANT to believe.

Goodnight Eugene!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              He's able to do that because he doesn't take many risks. When he actually took risks, he didn't look as sensational.His skills get overrated too much. He's a great boxer but he's too risk adverse.
              So then what would you call Pac if he is fighting fighters that Pac will not? ie (Cotto @154, Canelo at 152, Mosley at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                So then what would you call Pac if he is fighting fighters that Pac will not? ie (Cotto @154, Canelo at 152, Mosley at the time)
                He fought Cotto before and if you want to talk about 154, Cotto already gotten his ass whooped twice really bad before Floyd. It would of been credible if Floyd would of fought Cotto @ 147 when it truly mattered. Instead he did a fake retirement.

With Canelo....CATCH WEIGHT. All them years you stans yapped and yapped with catch weights, as soon as a boxer you guys like did it(Floyd), oh oh it's fair. The catch weight takes shine out of that fight just like it takes a shine out of the Pac fights he put catch weights with.

Oh it's funny cause you Floyd stans are putting more standards on a guy fighting above 7 divisions than a guy at 5.

Comment

this is a great watch.... it really shows how ringsmart floyd is .not just defensively but the way he sees shots and makes you pay and the way he can fool you is just genius

Comment

He fought Cotto before and if you want to talk about 154, Cotto already gotten his ass whooped twice really bad before Floyd. It would of been credible if Floyd would of fought Cotto @ 147 when it truly mattered. Instead he did a fake retirement.
                    Cotto had gotten his ass whooped 1x really bad b4 Pac beat him and didn't look the same and he still asked for a catchweight. Pac was going after Cotto for a rematch, so to say it wasn't signifigant when Pac wouldn't fight him there doesn't say too much for Pac. OBVIOUSLY, he thought it was a different fight at 154 otherwise he would've taken the fight with him.....which Floyd did. Stop with the none sense. Floyd told Arum he would fight Cotto for the right money, Arum didn't want to pay him, to he went his own way and never worked with Arum again. Cotto himself said he NEVER asked for the fight, was never offered the fight and never lobbied for the fight. That my friend is NOT duck on Floyd's part. If you say it is, then it is a duck on Cotto's part as well.

With Canelo....CATCH WEIGHT. All them years you stans yapped and yapped with catch weights, as soon as a boxer you guys like did it(Floyd), oh oh it's fair. The catch weight takes shine out of that fight just like it takes a shine out of the Pac fights he put catch weights with.
                    Ok, Pac fought Cotto with that same CATCH WEIGHT! I never once said it was fair, but guess what? You CLAIM that Floyd isn't fighting anyone dangerous, but would Pac fight Canelo at 152? Nope! So all you did was deflect and never answer the question. What does it say for Pac that Floyd would take on fighters or fights that he wouldn't? Let me guess, he gets a pass??

Oh it's funny cause you Floyd stans are putting more standards on a guy fighting above 7 divisions than a guy at 5.
                    Stop please! Pac just came into the ring at 149 the other night. That's the same weight that Floyd come into the ring. You just wanna hold Floyd to a higher standard and then not give him credit.

Comment

Really cool video. I planned to watch a little bit of it now and finish it up later, but wound up watching the entire thing. I've been looking for something like this! Thanks, man!

Comment

Working...
                      X