No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Beltran who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
    I hope so, bro. Sick and tired of watching Beltran getting robbed. I hope he goes for that K.O., or else its another robbery.
    I hear you. He WOOPED Burns ass

Truly the best at 135 slugging it out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I hear you. He WOOPED Burns ass

Truly the best at 135 slugging it out tonight
      Yep, he sure did. i'm glad i'm not the only one. Respect!

Comment

That this fight have drug testing? (For the record I think both guys could be dirty)

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          That this fight have drug testing? (For the record I think both guys could be dirty)

I hope they're both roided out of their minds. I want to see a bloody WAR!

Comment

Voted Crawford, I think he'll use his legs more than usual. Like Beer said he tends to slug it out sometimes. Should be a good fight, can't wait.

Comment

hope beltran does it.That belt should of been his.

Comment

I see Crawford getting tested a little bit in the early rounds but by the 4th, he is approaching cruise control and wins a wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  I know that they both looked ripped as hell at the weigh in though

Comment

I got Beltran, people always underestimate how much sparring Pac helps

I can see a robbery tho

Comment

Great and exciting fight to say the least. Beltran is tough but Crawford is a monster. I really enjoy both fighters so I'm fine with either fighter winning, but if Beltran wins that's just a cherry on top

Comment

Working...
                      X