Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao pursue a unification bout with Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he could fight brook- for the paper title. then what? would be stuck with that paper title and still no floyd fight. it will add nothing to his legacy.

the better fight is garcia for his wba/wbc lineal title. then get peterson's title maybe wbo will offer the wbo title between these two fights.
    pacquiao could be the undisputed light welterweight champion in 2 fight(maybe 3 for vargas regular wba title.) this would be pacquiaos first undisputed title. floyd never got one whatever the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTFor-er View Post
      pac is not the second best fighter you on something called fan boyism..

pac is not even the 2nd best welterweigfht..how can you claim that for him and he's 2-2 in his last four fights?
      R u dumb or u just dont know how to count? Pac is 2-2 on his last 4? Last time I checked he is 3-1 and even before the KO we all know except couple of dummies that he beat Bradley. Go learn to count before u make urself look dumb again

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Pacquiao should follow up his plan to fight at 140 because he is not a welterweight and he gives up much size and weight every time he fights a welterweight. Sure he is good enough to beat any welterweight alive with the possible exception of Mayweather but he is still a natural 135-140 pound fighter. He will be more spectacular at the lower weight and get the KOs. He could beat Brook in my opinion but he would be better off to try to get a fight with Garcia at 140. He would beat Garcia in my opinion and then he would be THE MAN at 140. Mayweather is never goin to come to terms with Arum for a Pacquiao fight so Pacquiao is just wasting his time at welterweight.
        JMM, Bradley and Rios weren't WW's and Pacquiao couldn't stop them. He hasn't fought a real WW since 2011. Don't run with this they're too big excuse.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-28-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          JMM, Bradley and Rios weren't WW's and Pacquiao couldn't stop them. He hasn't fought a real WW since 2011. Don't run with this they're too big excuse.
          lol brandon rios walks around at least 170 and im pretty sure he was like 160 something on fight night vs pac

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
            lol brandon rios walks around at least 170 and im pretty sure he was like 160 something on fight night vs pac
            He wasn't fighting at WW though was he? He was a LWW. Pacquiao outweighed JMM in the 4th fight and Bradley in the 1st.

If he moves down to LWW the guys are going to be around the same size he's been fighting for the last 3 and a half years anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              He wasn't fighting at WW though was he? He was a LWW. Pacquiao outweighed JMM in the 4th fight and Bradley in the 1st.

If he moves down to LWW the guys are going to be around the same size he's been fighting for the last 3 and a half years anyway.
              im not disagreeing about jmm and bradley. its just funny to me how people bring up rios was a lww. he was, again i cant disagree but regardless, hes the still a lot bigger than manny

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                LOL, You are probably right.

Comment

brook is a full fledged ww.....pac wouldn't fight him without a cw and even then i don't think he fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    brook is a full fledged ww.....pac wouldn't fight him without a cw and even then i don't think he fights him.
                    Freddie Roach asks for these stupid catchweights, not Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by luisivich View Post
                      he could fight brook- for the paper title. then what? would be stuck with that paper title and still no floyd fight. it will add nothing to his legacy.

the better fight is garcia for his wba/wbc lineal title. then get peterson's title maybe wbo will offer the wbo title between these two fights.
                      pacquiao could be the undisputed light welterweight champion in 2 fight(maybe 3 for vargas regular wba title.) this would be pacquiaos first undisputed title. floyd never got one whatever the circumstances.
                      that sounds like the better plan.

i think manny would outclass brook anyway, maybe not as bad as algieri but still badly, then ppl will cry cherrypick..

Comment

Working...
                      X