No announcement yet.

"MANNY" the movie/documentary......10 out of 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
    I have no idea what that embarassing mating-ritual-like crap is all about but it's pretty damn funny!
    so +1 to you!!
    Listen to the song "hot *****" by bobby shmurda...there is qooute in it thats all over the internet where he says "about a week ago"

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      That was cool to watch.

Manny really has had an unbelievable life considering his circumstances.

On a boxing note I had no idea how beat up he was after the Margarito fight. It makes sense because he was in with a fooking giant but I guess I always just focused on the brutal shots Pac was landing
      Where are all you guys watching this?

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand
        You could try Tor Browser, https://www.torproject.org/
        Free proxy web browser, but it only works for webpages you load through their browser.

For downloading from iTunes, I think you may need a VPN
        (unless you can download directly from a webpage and not the iTunes program)
        I wouldn't trust any free VPNs though. Just wait for the torrent IMO.
        Thanks for this lol, and for catching my post before I deleted it. I am working on it at the moment. If I get it to work, I'll let it be known on this thread. And I'm a caring person if you know what I'm saying.

Comment

OKAY, so I just switched the country to Australia on iTunes Store and it SHOWS the movie AVAILABLE for purchase. SCREENSHOT below:

HOWEVER, when I sign in to BUY IT, it detects that it is an US account so it tells me it will take me back to the US store.

I am positive that if I create a new account with an Australian address / Australia chosen as the country, it might actually work. I'm trying it now.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
            Where are all you guys watching this?
            ive got amazon prime so i rented it for a few quid

Comment

Did he show all his wimmen? Rated R?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                OKAY, so I just switched the country to Australia on iTunes Store and it SHOWS the movie AVAILABLE for purchase. SCREENSHOT below:

HOWEVER, when I sign in to BUY IT, it detects that it is an US account so it tells me it will take me back to the US store.

I am positive that if I create a new account with an Australian address / Australia chosen as the country, it might actually work. I'm trying it now.
                Yea, you might have to actually sign up with an Australian IP address. There are tons of free proxies on the net, many based in Oz, so it shouldn't be too big an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
                  Yea, you might have to actually sign up with an Australian IP address. There are tons of free proxies on the net, many based in Oz, so it shouldn't be too big an issue.
                  GODDAMMIT, tried it both ways (with and without VPN), and at the end of the day it recognizes my credit card is not valid in Australia so it won't let me go thru with the registration process.

PSSSTTT... *stands in a dark alley* ... I got $5 bucks in my pocket ... ermmm... pssttt... who comes into this alley... I pay like a pal... *ahem*

Comment

Is there a way for someone to "rip" the movie off itunes then put it on piratebay

Comment

^^ I offer $5 thru PayPal for the gesture.

Comment

Working...
                      X