Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luisivich View Post
    4 seeder 249 peers 3 hours ago.
    now 504 seeds 3428 peers.
    if they made this available everywhere, they could have sold so much.
    Yep, I was ready to buy it last night. I even went thru the hassle of trying to fool the iTunes store that I was located in Australia to buy it. But it didn't work so guess what, we got it the gangsta way. That's what they get for favoring Australia over the rest of the world biotch.

Comment

• downloading now. Yay, yay!

Comment

• Great ****in' movie! I still think Tapia's is better, tho. But regardles..... great movie.

We love you long time, Manny!

Comment

• Just saw it. Excellent interpretation. Loved the Koncz parts, the man is just purely unlovable. Fckin Ariza should've been given the Koncz treatment instead of being portrayed as a chronicler of Pac's life. Surprisingly no mention at all how crazy stupidly generous he is with his money.

Comment

• Pretty sad when Pac was signing documents he clearly didn't understand. The guy has been getting financially taken advantage of since the beginning. No telling how much he is truly owed. I hate to bring up Floyd in this Manny discussion, clearly not be the greatest of people, but he is business savvy. He gets his money, too bad someone with Manny's best interest had a firm grip over the finances, and an understanding of contract affairs. He just receives whatever is given to him no questions asked. Truly a damn shame for a true boxing icon.

Comment

• Excellent movie, very well done. I watched this in the theater and watched it again last night. It's a must watch. They'll have to make a continuation in 5 years time.

Comment

• The funny part was Ariza was saying how Manny was (TBE) the best ever! :LOL:

You could see how disgusting Koncz was when a kid tried to have an autograph from him and refused.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                  The funny part was Ariza was saying how Manny was (TBE) the best ever! :LOL:

You could see how disgusting Koncz was when a kid tried to have an autograph from him and refused.
                  Koncz is definitely a piece of ****, there's no doubt about that lol

Comment

• It really was great. It touched on everything, open and closed with the Marquez KO. Showed how Koncz wasn't well liked and even touched on if Arum was the reason the big fight has not gone down lol. Even mentioned his gambling and cheating on his wife. Surprised they were so open about everything.

Comment

• Would you guys do jinkee???

Just out of curiosity that's all!

Comment

Working...
                      X