Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weight class will Lomachenko end up in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's got the skills to go to 147 for me, but I put 140.

Comment

140 would be my guess.

Comment

Probably 140. I think at 147 the size difference could be too great, but then again this is Lomachenko. Tons of potential in him, who knows how great he could be. He's only like 27 and already a 2x Olympic Gold Medalist and World Champion.

Comment

Probably up to 47, he seems ambitious. Unify 26 then go to 30 repeat...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              hype job.. come on man. be real.
              Who has he beat in the professional ranks? As I said he looks skilled and being a southpaw helps tremendously but he hasn't beat anyone for me to make a ridiculous assuption as to how high a weight he can compete. Let's see him fight Walters or Gonzalez to see where he stands @ 126lbs 1st. Until he beats a notable fighter he is a hype job imo. Loma isn't considered the top dog @ 126lbs and has only a few fights. I think he has potential but until I've seen him beat a notable guy my verdict is still out on him.

Comment

140. and i hope he can get there before Manny retires. That will be an amazing fight. Id like to see Manny pass the torch off to this guy.

Comment

i see 140 in the near future!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    140. and i hope he can get there before Manny retires. That will be an amazing fight. Id like to see Manny pass the torch off to this guy.
                    Dream scenario...but still, if he were able to get up to 140 and dominate he'd be the next huge ppv star... I see crawford in his distant future maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      He already got beat by Orlando Salido lol weight advantage or not. I need to see more of him before thinking he can compete against bigger guys. Walters might derail him. For me right now he's a hype job with some kills. His resume isn't anything special and the best pro he's faced is Salido lol. Atleast he beat Russel who's giving another rematch to TBA. I want him vs Rigo to establish who's better but Uncle Bob more than likely wouldn't allow that.
                      How many fighters fight a top 5 guy in his weight class on 2nd pro fight

Comment

Working...
                      X