Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    Hey idiot. You do know Bob Arum has given us some of the biggest and best fights in boxing history right? Long before Manny
    That was then.

Nowadays he's all about killing big fights.

Arum didn't even want to make Oscar vs Mayweather.
    Floyd had to buy out his contract and make the fight himself.

Too bad Manny lacks that level of motivation and savvy.

I wonder what Arum is holding over Pac's empty head????

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Maidana was getting schooled throughout. He got fatigued even faster this second time. How else do you explain why he completely forgot what corner to go to? Not once, but TWICE!

Then there was another moment where he was so tired after a missed punch, that he literally DROPPED both his hands and took a HUGE DEEP BREATH. Visible for all to see. Maidana 2 was like a goddamn highlight reel of Floyd's defensive skills (aka running to people here).
      if you have a good quality version that you downloaded from youtube do you want to re-upload to youtube so i can download it?

or email it to me

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        if you have a good quality version that you downloaded from youtube do you want to re-upload to youtube so i can download it?

or email it to me
        It's gonna take me quite sometime to get that huge file uploaded because my connection is ****ty right now. But maybe later on I can try.

I uploaded a better version of how and why Maidana forgot where the hell he was and what corner to walk to though. Floyd hit him with a good left hook that nearly dropped Maidana. The round ends and Maidana walks to the wrong corner. This is ending of Round 9.

And here's another gif of Maidana forgetting his corner, but TWO rounds earlier, at the end of Round 7. It's the first time he walked to the wrong corner, but he caught himself once he got near the corner. Many, many people did not catch it! And the camera angle is zooming out as well, but you can still see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          It's gonna take me quite sometime to get that huge file uploaded because my connection is ****ty right now. But maybe later on I can try.

I uploaded a better version of how and why Maidana forgot where the hell he was and what corner to walk to though. Floyd hit him with a good left hook that nearly dropped Maidana. The round ends and Maidana walks to the wrong corner. This is ending of Round 9.

And here's another gif of Maidana forgetting his corner, but TWO rounds earlier, at the end of Round 7. It's the first time he walked to the wrong corner, but he caught himself once he got near the corner. Many, many people did not catch it! And the camera angle is zooming out as well, but you can still see it happening.

the file i have is about 5gb

btw
          right click, speed > slow motion
          left hook doesn't land
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-25-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Not really all that convincing to be fair since Floyd is a way better defensive fighter than Bradley. I think Mayweather would be the favorite against Pacquiao but not by much.

Comment

Yes, Floyd is gonna stay on the ropes like that for Manny.

Comment

Just saying this, Bradley-Mayweather would be more competitive than Bradley-Pacquiao.

Comment

when's the last time floyd didn't fight a come forward fighter? zab judah?

bradley's movement, defense, speed, tenacity, heart, etc. would give floyd a ton of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    the file i have is about 5gb

btw
                    right click, speed > slow motion
                    left hook doesn't land
                    Hook lands, but not that clearly in slow motion though. But let's say for sake of argument, the hook doesn't land. That 9th round, Maidana was STILL getting hit with various check/left hooks! That's the funny part, and play in slow motion too if you want.

Comment

Working...
                    X