No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders-Chris Eubank Jnr Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders-Chris Eubank Jnr Presser

Chris Eubank Jnr says "Mentally he's (Saunders) not ready to deal with what's coming on the 29th"..

Not so sure at all about that, Saunders in my opinion is on a different level to Eubank Jnr, and I think it will show on Saturday night

I've been backing Young Christopher Eubank Jr all the way but he said some pretty stupid stuff in that presser. He needs his Dad there to talk for him it seems, that works better. What Young Christopher said about his trainer only being there to rub Vaseline on him was hugely disrespectful. I liked the way BJS looked, very calm and he handled himself well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
      I've been backing Young Christopher Eubank Jr all the way but he said some pretty stupid stuff in that presser. He needs his Dad there to talk for him it seems, that works better. What Young Christopher said about his trainer only being there to rub Vaseline on him was hugely disrespectful. I liked the way BJS looked, very calm and he handled himself well.
      This alone makes me want to see his arse get kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        This alone makes me want to see his arse get kicked.
        Ronnie Davies his trainer is a good dude and trained his father throughout his career. I lost a bit of respect for Young Christopher when he said that, I have to be honest and he said it again in the interview after, instead of putting it right.

Comment

You misinterpreted what jr said,he said when he is in the ring fighting only he decides what he is going to do,not Ronnie Davies,he still trains him for fights,but gives no orders on fight night.

Comment

Eubanks Jnr trying to play mind games I think. Saying BJS only tries to score points when he punches.......as if that's the wrong thing to do or something and not impressive?

But I think Eubank realises that if that is what BJS tries to do, BJS will have a great chance of winning doing just, ie punching to score points, rather than take souls like Junior put it.

I think Junior is hoping BJS gets reckless and leaves himself open to one of Eubanks hayemakers.

Comment

Eubank Jr knows he's not ready. Didn't look confident at the presser.

Comment

I think Eubank looks pretty calm. I don't think he's much of a talker but he seems calm enough. But how many times have we all looked into body language at pressers and weigh ins and been completely wrong. You can read too much in to it. Everyone has their own way of dealing with things but once they are in the ring, that's what matters.

I think he's going to win this fight, i just have a feeling. He hasn't really fought anybody but i just have a feeling he's a lot better than we know. People he has sparred with such as Froch has said he's the real deal. Also Eubank Sr. might be an eccentric character but i think he knows his onions when it comes to boxing, for him to accept this fight for his son leads me to think he might know something we don't. I may be completely wrong though.

One thing is for sure, if his chin is anything like his dads, he won't be easy to beat.

It would be interesting if he does do a job on Saunders, it will cause a lot of hype i think.

Comment

I was looking for early fights of Young Christopher and I stumbled across this street fight, never seen it before. Can anyone confirm if that is Young Christopher, it looks like him and most comments say it is him.
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4zPJzoCJzs

Comment

It is him, when he was about 17 i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X