No announcement yet.

Lomachenko's hand not broken, Arum's plan for a Walters showdown - Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko's hand not broken, Arum's plan for a Walters showdown - Details

According to this article in the LA Times, Vasya did not suffer a break of the hand or wrist, with an x-ray being taken and just swelling but no break. So hopefully this won't keep him out for long.

And seems Arum's plan is to put Walters and Vasya on the same card in the spring - let's say hypothetically/presumably Loma v Gradovich and Walters v Gonzalez, with a unification in early summer...sounds good to me!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...123-story.html

That a great set of fights with winners facing off. Damn if they could have it on the same card it would be perfect!!!!

Comment

Loma KO's Gradovich inside 9 and Walters stops Jhonny in a shootout that might feature KD's both ways.

Comment

That's a bit too perfect to be what Arum really has in mind.

Comment

"he fought with a broken hand you ret@rd thats why he didn't look great in the 2nd half. a broken hand you bast@rd!!!"

Comment

Well at least his hands not broken. Loma is future P4P

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
              According to this article in the LA Times, Vasya did not suffer a break of the hand or wrist, with an x-ray being taken and just swelling but no break. So hopefully this won't keep him out for long.

And seems Arum's plan is to put Walters and Vasya on the same card in the spring - let's say hypothetically/presumably Loma v Gradovich and Walters v Gonzalez, with a unification in early summer...sounds good to me!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...123-story.html
              No, Arum's plan is not to make 2 FW unifications on the same card. You are more likely to see Loma vs. Pac's cousin and Walters vs. Pac's brother to build the fight.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Loma KO's Gradovich inside 9 and Walters stops Jhonny in a shootout that might feature KD's both ways.
              Lomachenko is extremely talented, but what makes you think he is going to be stopping people? He is not a boxer puncher, he strictly boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                "he fought with a broken hand you ret@rd thats why he didn't look great in the 2nd half. a broken hand you bast@rd!!!"

Here comes the racist PigsFly

Comment

walters vs gonzales
                  Loma vs walters
                  this card is too good to be true!!!!
                  I dont are how arum will marinate it! I just cant wait for Loma vs Walters

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    No, Arum's plan is not to make 2 FW unifications on the same card. You are more likely to see Loma vs. Pac's cousin and Walters vs. Pac's brother to build the fight.
                    Why not? Vasya v Gradovich is an in-house fight that won't be hard to put on. And Walters v Johnny is in the works now already isn't it?

Although, I DO see your point in terms of how you would have two big fights on one card, I don't think either set of fighters would like to be a supporting act to each other lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X