Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARcos Maidana would box Pac's ears off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana would be one of Pac's easier opponents. He'd be Brandon Rios, minus being scared as hell. He'd let his hands go, and that's what's gonna end him up like Cotto after the 2nd round.

Styles make fights. He didn't have to worry about 2-3 shots in a row to the face from Floyd. He had to worry about movement, and a right hand counter.

If he's stupid, he'll attack Manny like he did Broner and Floyd. I doubt he's that dumb, BUT, he can't box for **** in terms of being affective against Manny, so what else can he do besides go for broke?
    Last edited by dante_1; 11-23-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao decisions him, Maidana doesn't take body punches well enough, nor does he have the stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        Maidana would get the beating of a lifetime. A guy with stamina issues doesn't belong in the ring with pac. He would take a margarito like beating in the 2nd half of the fight.

Now chino does have a puncher's chance but only in the 1st 4 rounds after that. Chino slows down dramatically. Pac's intensity/pace would drown chino. Chino would take a horrific beating from round 6 to however long it lasts.
        I'd favor Pacquiao for sure, but let's not act like Maidana wouldn't get his shots in, especially some big right hands. Maidana would also do one of the things Pacquiao opponents rarely do, attack the body. Also, Pac's intensity isn't as great as it once was, I see him taking a lot of breaks and not fighting the entire rounds like he use too. This is a competitive fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I'd favor Pacquiao for sure, but let's not act like Maidana wouldn't get his shots in, especially some big right hands. Maidana would also do one of the things Pacquiao opponents rarely do, attack the body. Also, Pac's intensity isn't as great as it once was, I see him taking a lot of breaks and not fighting the entire rounds like he use too. This is a competitive fight IMO.
          No, Maidana would eat combos all night, after the 4th it's a wrap.

Comment

lmfao Maidana is a glorified journeyman. Only a deluded fanboy would suggest he stands anything more than a puncher's chance against the fighter of the decade.

Comment

No. Maidana Gets beat up and his face smashed in

Comment

maidana would get tuned up.

pac ain't no feather fisted, pillow biting gaywhether.

Comment

Very biased poster. Wonder why anybody would respond to this clown. The Best Eva fighting Maidana twice! Alexander did 3 times better than the best eva. LOL. Made him change his trainer. Then terrorized Broner and his brother TBE.

What a joke. Just proves that these stupid posters are no longer watching boxing. They're just here to worship their overrated idols.

Last edited by al-Xander; 11-23-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Ortiz dropped Maidana like it was nothing. Pac is an all around better fighter and puncher then Ortiz. Maidana is dog slow and has little to no chance.

Comment

I'll just say this, in the 2nd fight mayweather beat the fight out of maidana... He was hurt nd can be hurt by lesser punchers

Comment

Working...
                      X