Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was a bigger cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of boxing fans' IQ falls rapidly after Pac puts on a entertaining performance..especially Floyd fans

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
      A lot of boxing fans' IQ falls rapidly after Pac puts on a entertaining performance..especially Floyd fans
      That's an oxymoron since from what I've seen they don't have much to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
        I'm from the east of San Jose Alum Rock near the San Jose Boxing and fitness in McKee. I'll be there anytime you want you ****ing ******!
        Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
        I'm calling you out Brushmypubichair lets meet and bring the Tony Weeks you bragging in the other thread.

Look, I don't want any trouble, I'm just down here for the weekend. I'm not in to fighting boxing. I'm in to watching boxing. If I bothered or offended you with any thread, I apologize. I don't want any trouble bro. Peace. Like I said, I'm like Mayweather, I don't take any risks. If it means anything, I concede defeat to markavelli.
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 11-23-2014, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Look, I don't want any trouble, I'm just down here for the weekend. I'm not in to fighting boxing. I'm in to watching boxing. If I bothered or offended you with any thread, I apologize. I don't want any trouble bro. Peace. Like I said, I'm like Mayweather, I don't take any risks. If it means anything, I concede defeat to markavelli.

Take The Bay off as your fukin location.
          Your pass has been revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            I'd say Salka but because this was on PPV and they honestly tried to sell us this, it's Algieri.
            This and if anyone fails to understand this I'm sorry for you.

Comment

you seem to forgot to take your medicine, please dont go full ******

Comment

Now fighting a world champion is similar to fighting a guy who is ranked 77th...
                Last edited by jas; 11-23-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

broner v. gavin reese.

Comment

lol what a ridiculous comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      Rob salka - #77 ranked lightweight, not a world champion, not undefeated, the considerably smaller fighter

Algieri - #3 ranked Jr welterweight, coming off big upset win against Provo beast, undefeated, world champion, much more bigger than pac, college educated

It's really not hard to see which is worse.
                      college educated? does he have a bigger dick too?

Comment

Working...
                      X