Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie can't even pick Pac to lose anymore but still hates..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean you guys missed the part where he said he doesn't know what happened to his power out of nowhere and followed by you can chalk that up to whatever and starts laughing..... since he's been making allegations about Pac on twitter and every media outlet? Turn the mute button off

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      You mean you guys missed the part where he said he doesn't know what happened to his power out of nowhere and followed by you can chalk that up to whatever and starts laughing..... since he's been making allegations about Pac on twitter and every media outlet? Turn the mute button off
      A lot of people share that sentiment. It's not called hating or being jealous. I think that's a little dumb. It's called having an opinion.

Again, I'm not sure why people find this so strange when the purpose of Pacquiao moving down is so he can get his "power" back.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I know he never tested positive but I think it's undeniable that PAC was juicing earlier. He still is now, as is everyone else, they just have to stick to the guidelines(google allowable t/e ratios 4:1).
        http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/che...drug-test.html

That being said, even at his new levels, I'd say he'd knock out more guys if they came at him. Rios, Mosley, Bradley, they all stayed away from him. It's a combination of reduced power and fighters staying away. Marquez stepped up and got him before he got it.
        Paulie fan with undeniable evidence lol,

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          A lot of people share that sentiment. It's not called hating or being jealous. I think that's a little dumb. It's called having an opinion.

Again, I'm not sure why people find this so strange when the purpose of Pacquiao moving down is so he can get his "power" back.
          Alot of people share what? That steroids allegations started with Floyd then got settled out of court for an undetermined amount rumored to be in the millions? Or that Paulie has been on a bashing tirade of Pacquiao? Just google and see...there was a recent article on Espn where he bashed him and during his commentating on fox. Dude is hating plain and simple

Comment

Alot of people share what? That steroids allegations started with Floyd then got settled out of court for an undetermined amount rumored to be in the millions? Or that Paulie has been on a bashing tirade of Pacquiao? Just google and see...there was a recent article on Espn where he bashed him and during his commentating on fox. Dude is a hating plain and simple
            It wasn't the allegations that threw up red flags to people though, it was the way Team Pacquiao handled it in the weeks and months following. People aren't going to forget their sketchy behavior. Weeks of ridiculous explanations and excuses each more ridiculous than the week before.

Comment

Alot of people share what? That steroids allegations started with Floyd then got settled out of court for an undetermined amount rumored to be in the millions? Or that Paulie has been on a bashing tirade of Pacquiao? Just google and see...there was a recent article on Espn where he bashed him and during his commentating on fox. Dude is hating plain and simple
              Yeah, a lot of people share that. And they aren't hating, which is a childish way to be dismissive of the logic behind that sentiment. Maybe back in the day those voices were drowned out by people who were so adamantly against testing, allegations etc. Making excuses for things that sounded like bull****. They reacted as if someone had let the cat out of the bag and they needed to deflect. Quite a campaign. A lot's changed since then and whether you like Paulie or not, to dismiss his opinion as hating should be relegated to a woman's message board, not one where men share their thoughts.

Comment

Arod & Manny some people still dont believe it sensible people KNOW. people are idiots

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Where did he hate exactly? He broke down the fight and picked Pacquiao. Someone enlighten me
                  He insinuated that Pacquiao was on something when he said "Pac's power is not there anymore....we can all chalk that up to you know what (big smile)"

Pacquiao beat a shot, weight drained De La Hoya, KO Hatton who already lost to Floyd, and beat a battle worn Cotto who got beaten by plaster. Cotto got beat by speed and a sheer volume of punches. I don't see how any of that screams performance enhancing. All those fights were perfectly tailored for Manny.
                  Last edited by KnockoutKings; 11-22-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Wow your very butthurt, just google Paulie hates Pacquiao and find many forums and videos of people with the same opinion as me or videos of Paulie finding something negative to say. Many people can share the opinion that Pac is on the juice but nobody is as vocal as your boyfriend. Same could be said about many fighters which have not gotten a ko in years aka Floyd, Hopkins....but no he's not hating its just me. Dont worry I wont talk about your boo any longer

Comment

Wow your very butthurt, just google Paulie hates Pacquiao and find many forums and videos of people with the same opinion as me or videos of Paulie finding something negative to say. Many people can share the opinion that Pac is on the juice but nobody is as vocal as your boyfriend. Same could be said about many fighters which have not gotten a ko in years aka Floyd, Hopkins....but no he's not hating its just me. Dont worry I wont talk about your boo any longer
                      My boo? Sounds like you're the butthurt one. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X