No announcement yet.

Bradley shouldve rematched ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    My question is why did a 147 title holder ever fight Ruslan who had 0 147 fights in the 1st place..A win over Jose Reynoso at 140 got him a title shot at 147??
    Was it a good fight or not? All I hear from you guys is, "he came up from 140." So ****ing what, everyone moves up. You act like he jumped five divisions. The guys not the greatest but he's always competitive and has lost close decisions. He's done as well as broner has, minus getting owned by maidana, yet people on here act like broner deseves big fights, so why not ruslan?

Comment

Not good for his career

Bradley was knocked out standing up in the first fight and admitted he suffered a concussion. I don't think Prod is great because his defense is too leaky. However, I do love to watch him fight. Bradley got lucky with the decision, but let's face it. Prod took too many shots to the point where Roach was thinking of stopping it. If Prod ups his defense, he will go far. Bradley should give him a rematch based on the idea that Prod deserves one, but for his health, I would not recommend it.

Comment

I think Bradley would avoid going punch for punch with Ruslan as much as he could. he would use his speed, experience and boxing ability to win a clear ud but Ruslan would keep the fight fairly close. Bradley is a better fighter than Ruslan and one of the best fighters in the world but he should fight much more often. He is wasting his late prime fighting only once every 8 or 9 months when he should fight 3 or 4 times a year and stay at his sharpest.

Comment

ruslan is not that hyped. He is likable because he comes to Brawl and doesn;t avoid potential opponents. He also gave Brandley a proper LICKIN, and was robbed.

Comment

Ooooh look a thread about that tim bradley guy, this is very rare

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Was it a good fight or not? All I hear from you guys is, "he came up from 140." So ****ing what, everyone moves up. You act like he jumped five divisions. The guys not the greatest but he's always competitive and has lost close decisions. He's done as well as broner has, minus getting owned by maidana, yet people on here act like broner deseves big fights, so why not ruslan?
              So Ruslan has won titles in 3 divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                ruslan is not that hyped. He is likable because he comes to Brawl and doesn;t avoid potential opponents. He also gave Brandley a proper LICKIN, and was robbed.
                Robbed??? how did you score the fight?

Comment

provodnikov gassed out after 2-3 rounds vs bradley, what a joke

Comment

He gassed a little but that's because he went for broke in the first two. Did pretty damn well for the rest of the fight considering how much he threw at the guy early. As a fan, of course I want to see Bradley fight Ruslan again and I think if he fights the way he did against marquez he prob takes it running away but he knows there is a big risky "if" there...if you consider the physical damage that bradley took in that fight I'm sure he's in no rush to try his luck at it again. He's already made some good money and fight can happen anytime and sell, they are keeping it in the back pocket...Bradley won the boxing match Prov won the fight. All of Prov's loses are razor thin, he can be outboxed but he's no walk in anybodies park...

Comment

Bradley was KO'ed in the first round, and took a knee in the 12th round....Bradley got demolished

Comment

Working...
                      X