Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny: Week of Greatness commercial, LOL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny how a guy that has fought both of them, JMM, seems to have zero respect for Pac and full respect for Floyd.

Why would that be?

JMM has never pursued a rematch with Floyd, yet stalked and harassed Pac for years to give him a rematch.

Why would that be?

JMM has fought Pac about 5 times now but wants no part of Mayweather.

But I'll let the NSB Forum genius' continue to do what they do. I am very entertained.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      Supposedly Floyd has no respect, yet he's the richest athlete in the Nation.

Who cares about human respect then? It's overrated.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see May vs Pac like everyone else. However, this respect thing is funny.
      i'm just saying if you are a public figure and selling your fights to fans respect makes sense.
      how much easier to sell fights if you have commercials on tv.
      you got paid on endorsement too.

mayweather on not fighting pacquiao and being labeled as a coward in a fight sports is hurting his reputation.
      imagine if he had fought and beaten pacquiao- the endorsement, the guarantees, his legacy.

Comment

• Good commercial.

Comment

• Footlocker uses Floyd's cowardice for a commercial featuring Pacquiao and the Floydboyz get mad at Pac instead of Footlocker! LOL...

Comment

• Originally posted by luisivich View Post
            i'm just saying if you are a public figure and selling your fights to fans respect makes sense.
            how much easier to sell fights if you have commercials on tv.
            you got paid on endorsement too.

mayweather on not fighting pacquiao and being labeled as a coward in a fight sports is hurting his reputation.
            imagine if he had fought and beaten pacquiao- the endorsement, the guarantees, his legacy.
            Major corporations wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole due to his woman beating ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Major corporations wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole due to his woman beating ways.
              which is the real irony of all this-at the point where he is unquestioned as the #1 in the sport and the fight of the century might get made-DV is the biggest issue in sports right now and he is one of the "faces" of this issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                which is the real irony of all this-at the point where he is unquestioned as the #1 in the sport and the fight of the century might get made-DV is the biggest issue in sports right now and he is one of the "faces" of this issue.
                This may be true, but Floyd would not be able to land one major endorsement right now with any company that values its integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  This may be true, but Floyd would not be able to land one major endorsement right now with any company that values its integrity.
                  Agreed. Floyd's best bet is to be out of sight as much as possible for the rest of the year. Actually take the anger management classes seriously and try to change. Then make sure you get some PR help on how to answer the questions when you make your return.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                    It's funny how a guy that has fought both of them, JMM, seems to have zero respect for Pac and full respect for Floyd.

Why would that be?

JMM has never pursued a rematch with Floyd, yet stalked and harassed Pac for years to give him a rematch.

Why would that be?

JMM has fought Pac about 5 times now but wants no part of Mayweather.

But I'll let the NSB Forum genius' continue to do what they do. I am very entertained.
                    What I find funny too is that JMM has zero respect for Pac but Floyd has way too much respect for Pac that it has manifested itself into straight up fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Agreed. Floyd's best bet is to be out of sight as much as possible for the rest of the year. Actually take the anger management classes seriously and try to change. Then make sure you get some PR help on how to answer the questions when you make your return.
                      Although I'm no fan of his, It's actually sad. Given his stature in the sport, he could have made just as much money from endorsements as he does fighting. Maybe even more! Every sporting goods brand would have wanted Floyd to market their products. Just image the possibilities......

Comment

Working...
                      X